The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

Miranda charged into the room and gasped, forcing smoke into her lungs. She coughed, but regathered herself and tackled echo, plunging the blade of her weapon into his shoulder before flipping a switch on it, causing firey ether to erupt from it's edge, pinning him to the floor. "Once chance Stalker, or death!"

Edited by Alad_VI

Echo's helmet folded back kissing her. "I'm... I'm so sorry I don't know what happened please..." He started to cough up blood a bit hitting Lys' face. "Help me..."

*lys got her last med pack to patch echo up as best as she could after his wounds were taken care of she did the same with crimson*

Miranda remained in the hotel room, speaking to no one as Lys stepped out. "Ok. I'm good. Thanks everyone." She stumbled to her feet and fell. She crawled into the kitchen and felt around for... beer. She took a look at the back to check the alcohol content. "6%... Bullsh*t." She threw the bottle to the ground and dragged herself to the bathroom, where she took a bottle of isopropyl. She poured it across a gash on her forehead, screaming as she did so.

Miranda stumbled up, a screech slipping out as her ankle failed her. "Help me to the MedBay please, I messed up my ankle when I fell. Also, Crimson and Echo should be there if you know them... they can answer our questions."