The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

((My apologies for the confusion if there was any, but spade is in his Liset which is currently parked in the Dojo's hangar. He just uses it as a living space and armory as Miranda does. Apologies.))

Spade nodded. "I had been trying to apprehend an enemy of the Lotus when a bystander interfered. I tried my hardest not to harm her as she technically was an innocent. Any damage caused to the environment is entirely due to either my target or the bystander. I have no quarrel with you, now I'd advise you to leave as I prepare to set out again."

"Not that simple brother. You gave me no indication that what you speak is truth, not only that, you destroyed private property and must pay for it. For all I know you just came here to cause trouble and ruin the atmosphere of this relaxation area"

((My apologies for the confusion if there was any, but spade is in his Liset which is currently parked in the Dojo's hangar. He just uses it as a living space and armory as Miranda does. Apologies.))

Spade nodded. "I had been trying to apprehend an enemy of the Lotus when a bystander interfered. I tried my hardest not to harm her as she technically was an innocent. Any damage caused to the environment is entirely due to either my target or the bystander. I have no quarrel with you, now I'd advise you to leave as I prepare to set out again."

((I was thinking that Ceaser would detect the ship, but would disregard the dojo due to the fact that it is 1: Glaringly obvious, and 2: Their pacifism is probably well known too, so the dojo passing through his patrol range wouldn't be much of a problem, but a ship from the Lotus' version of a military police would spark some interest)) 

As Ceaser neared the unknown ship, he realized that it was docked at a pacifist dojo. He deliberated destroying it anyways, but grinned as he thought of a better plan.

When Endymion exited the steam baths, his armor and arsenal in his new room, he felt significantly more relaxed than usual. Dressed in a casual grey T-shirt and blue shorts with flip-flops, the only thing that could identify him as a military man was the red military beret on his buzz-cut brown hair. He walked around a meditation garden, taking in the smells of cherry blossoms in bloom and the sounds of the running brook. Spying a Wyrm sentinel with the signature purple sun, he walked over to it before asking "Could you direct me to the secure storage area? I have cargo there and I would like to check on it."

((Are we allowed to have more than 1 character at a time?))

"Not that simple brother. You gave me no indication that what you speak is truth, not only that, you destroyed private property and must pay for it. For all I know you just came here to cause trouble and ruin the atmosphere of this relaxation area"

Spade grew tired of this nuisance. "I'm sure that mother Lotus will provide the necessary documents as well as cover any expenses caused during the encounter." He walked back into the Liset and sent a short message to the Lotus. Few moments later, two objects came out of a digital printer. The first was a document from the Lotus.

Tenno Enderius,

Please pardon officer Spade's damage to your dojo, you shall be compensated for it. However, it is crucial that you acknowledge his presence in this dojo to be a blessing to be supported. He is here to apprehend a criminal, nothing more. He is here of my order, and mine alone. Please accept anything and everything that he says, he would not lie. If you require further verification, please contact me.

~Lotus

The second object was a digital check addressed to the directors' board of the Dojo, for one million credits.

"This should suffice, and possibly generate some profit with the leftovers," Spade said. "Now please, let me pass." Spade produced a small metallic disk with a Lotus branding, from which the holographic image of a 3D GPS was projected. It pointed to the hotel.

Crimson quickly took them off. "Done... You're welcome..." Crimson took off his helmet. "WHAT'S GOING ON?"

Miranda rubbed her wrists, glad to be free of her bonds. She turned her haze to Crimson. "I don't know. But you aren't safe. There's a man - an Oberon - he tried to take me. He hurt me. He hurt Rael. Stay away from me, I'm going to try and leave the Dojo, at least get him away from you all if I can't get him off my tail. Goodbye." Miranda gripped Crimson's face and planted a quick kiss on his cheek before running out of the room.

When Endymion exited the steam baths, his armor and arsenal in his new room, he felt significantly more relaxed than usual. Dressed in a casual grey T-shirt and blue shorts with flip-flops, the only thing that could identify him as a military man was the red military beret on his buzz-cut brown hair. He walked around a meditation garden, taking in the smells of cherry blossoms in bloom and the sounds of the running brook. Spying a Wyrm sentinel with the signature purple sun, he walked over to it before asking "Could you direct me to the secure storage area? I have cargo there and I would like to check on it."

((Yes you are))

*The wyrm beeps and boops as it leads him to the storage area*

((yes))

*Enderius examines the badge, and never being one to leave things to chance* "Wait one moment." *He contacted the corresponding number to check it's validity to the Lotus. He returns moments later to Spade's ship* "Come on...there's a criminal to catch" *Enderius said simply before drawing his boltor* "She's on my station and is just as much my responsibility"

Ceaser piloted his Liset towards the dojo, popping out of stealth. His ship followed an orangy-grey color scheme as opposed to the blue-ish grey color scheme of the normal Lisets. Additionally, as per standard procedure, he had replaced the lotus symbols on the ship with two crossed sets of wolverine claws. "This is Ceaser of the 12th patrol brigade. Requesting permission to dock." 

*Enderius examines the badge, and never being one to leave things to chance* "Wait one moment." *He contacted the corresponding number to check it's validity to the Lotus. He returns moments later to Spade's ship* "Come on...there's a criminal to catch" *Enderius said simply before drawing his boltor* "She's on my station and is just as much my responsibility"

Spade contemplated for a moment. The, from nowhere, he pushed Enderius in the chest. "Get out of my way, fool. This is not your purpose."

He walked past the other Frost and Loki's dispassionately.

Edited by Alad_VI

Ceaser piloted his Liset towards the dojo, popping out of stealth. His ship followed an orangy-grey color scheme as opposed to the blue-ish grey color scheme of the normal Lisets. Additionally, as per standard procedure, he had replaced the lotus symbols on the ship with two crossed sets of wolverine claws. "This is Ceaser of the 12th patrol brigade. Requesting permission to dock." 

*A background check is run on Ceaser before he is permitted to land, if everything checks out he is given the okay....if not he will be denied, and if they find something they really don't like they'll open fire*

Spade contemplated for a moment. The, from nowhere, he pushed Enderius in the chest. "Get out of my way, fool. This is not your purpose."

He walked past the other Frost and Loki's dispassionately.

"Bastard" *He says to himself before following behind him towards Miranda and the others*

Endymion follows the little sentinel, occasionally saluting when he sees one of his 47 crew members. when he arrives he scratches its "chin". "Where are you you little bugger," he whispers before finding a small microchip. extracting it and sending the oblivious wyrm on its way he enters the storage hold, but not before crushing the little wafer in his hand.

Ceaser crawls through the air vents of the hotel, having snuck in via cloaked eject pod. Wiretaps on the security systems tell him that his target will arrive soon. Ceaser pulls out his snipetron vandal, modded with noise cancelling mods. He takes careful aim at the hallway entrance, finger on the trigger. Moments later the door opens and a frost runs down the hallway. right in Ceaser's line of sight. "One shot, One kill," Ceaser mutters before pulling the trigger

Miranda ran down the stairs of the hotel, sprinting out of the building as she reached the door. She ran for the global armory marketplace. "I need a helmet and some weapons," she said to the first dealer. "I'm sorry, but we currently have a shortage of Zephyr helmets. Would you settle for an alternate to the traditional?" He said, reaching into a storage container. "Sure, anything will do." The vendor presented a Tengu Zephyr helmet, which Miranda paused for a moment after seeing. "Is this... all you have?" The vendor chuckled. "Yes my lady, I'm afraid so." Miranda reluctantly purchased the helmet and immediately put it on, seeing it instantaneously change colors to match her warframe's. "Oh. Not bad," she said, the helmet turning out to look rather well with her color scheme. ((True story)) She then quickly purchased a glaive, Lex, and Boltor. She ran off. "Thank you for your business!"

Spade reached the hotel, and without a word to the receptionist went upstairs. He broke the door to Miranda's room down and entered, Braton in hand.

Ceaser crawls through the air vents of the hotel, having snuck in via cloaked eject pod. Wiretaps on the security systems tell him that his target will arrive soon. Ceaser pulls out his snipetron vandal, modded with noise cancelling mods. He takes careful aim at the hallway entrance, finger on the trigger. Moments later the door opens and a frost runs down the hallway. right in Ceaser's line of sight. "One shot, One kill," Ceaser mutters before pulling the trigger

((The place has sensors for this sort of thing...it's a sanctuary so if they don't have the best defensive tools they'd look pretty silly. Meaning your pod wouldn't get by unshot))

Spade ignored Crimson's confusion and went into the kitchen, where he saw the handcuffs on the counter. He slammed his fist in frustration, cracking the counter's finish. He approached Crimson, and wordlessly shoved him against a wall, taking his throat into his grip. "Where is she?"

((The place has sensors for this sort of thing...it's a sanctuary so if they don't have the best defensive tools they'd look pretty silly. Meaning your pod wouldn't get by unshot))

((sorry, ill try to remedy that))

Ceaser crawled further down the vent, picking off a piece of shrapnel from his shoulder pad, a souvenir from when he was forced to use the untested Emergency Rift System, which teleported him into the sanctuary's air vents.

Edited by nooshroomerplus

((sorry, ill try to remedy that))

Ceaser crawled further down the vent, picking off a piece of shrapnel from his shoulder pad, a souvenir from when he was forced to use the untested Emergency Rift System, which teleported him into the sanctuary's air vents. "Phase 2, Engage," He said, his warframe now out of the cloak his shade had provided.  

((Again anti-cloak tech, it's on the very first post, mostly to prevent peaking or in this case assassinations for some reason. And again I wanna point out this is really meant to be a social setting rp, not a grand quest to kill or capture so and such. I mean I get you guys wanna have these interesting stories and that's all well and good, but the way everythings laid out makes it difficult to respond to everything going on, and even more makes it a tad confusing to tell who's doing what.))

Edited by SoundwavePrime