The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

Endymion, oblivious to the chaos happening throughout the sanctuary, went to the pair of cryopods that he had stored in the facility. He stood in front of the female one, Arachne, before once again placing his palm on the glass. "I miss you Cassie," he said, before he heard a the sound of something dropping. "Is someone there? " He asked to the empty corridors around him.

((feel free to add your own characters or make a new one here. I would like some interaction with people))

Edited by nooshroomerplus

"I took them off for her. You got a problem?" Crimson said gasping for air.

Spade flared up. "I... you... you WHAT?!" He raised his skana and took half of a step forward in advance - but then sheathed the skana and took a step back again. "Fool. Why do you people help her? It's her fault that two good Tenno died, and you morons want to keep her at large?" Spade wheeled around and stormed out of the room with the handcuffs.

Miranda meanwhile had been wandering, looking for a place of sanctuary. She found herself in what appeared to be a cargo bay, and she suddenly gained the feeling that she shouldn't be there. She was about to leave when she heard a voice. "I miss you cassie," it spoke. Miranda whispered to herself. "What the-" she knocked down a rack of polymer bundles, and quickly hid behind a crate, praying not to be noticed.

*Enderius, being so left behind lets out a tired and another annoyed sigh before pulling up his personal access to the PA system* "Attention, all Sentinels and staff, there's a fugitive hidden in the Dojo, all able bodied members are required to preform a full sweep of the entirety of the Dojo and report back to me. This includes private rooms, ships and he ventilation system"

*Enderius, being so left behind lets out a tired and another annoyed sigh before pulling up his personal access to the PA system* "Attention, all Sentinels and staff, there's a fugitive hidden in the Dojo, all able bodied members are required to preform a full sweep of the entirety of the Dojo and report back to me. This includes private rooms, ships and he ventilation system"

((Well sh*t))

Ceaser grinned, "This is getting fun," he said before stripping off his warframe, sentinel,  and weapons. Dropping down from the vent he smoothed out the civilian clothes he wore under it, a red collared polo shirt and black skinny jeans. "Just act casual." he muttered before walking away from the site and into an Oberon.

Ceaser grinned, "This is getting fun," he said before stripping off his warframe, sentinel,  and weapons. Dropping down from the vent he smoothed out the civilian clothes he wore under it, a red collared polo shirt and black skinny jeans. "Just act casual." he muttered before walking away from the site and into an Oberon.

((Skinny jeans... hehehe... Also good job not getting noticed by anyone when you dropped down. Must have taken skill.))

Spade paused as the civilian bumped into him. The anger that had been accumulating throughout the day had just been increased further. "Watch your step." Anger resonated through his voice, though he managed to make sure that there was no other betrayal of his emotion.

Endymion reloaded the mini-shotgun, and closed his eyes. he listened to the sounds of the cargo bay, the humming of the cryopods, the shifting of the metal in the room, and another set of breaths. There. He wasted no time in firing the bronco.

There was a flurry of impacts as Miranda felt her shields drop. She rolled from her original location into an upright position, drawing her new Boltor and aiming it at the assailant. Then, she had a second thought. She turned the barrel to the cryopod containing a female warframe, seemingly heavily modified and mutated. "Don't do anything we'll both regret," she said, "just put the gun down."

The two Lokis didn't sleep and walked around noticing the Oberon. "There he is again..." One of them said.

Spade became aware of a familiar presence, but recognizing it as a non-hostile one he continued on his way towards the arms market, as he had been directed by the receptionist on his way out of the hotel.

"Don't you fu*king dare," Endymion said to the zephyr. Behind him the Bengal opened his eyes.

Miranda took neither her gaze from the attacker nor the barrel from the warframe as she stepped closer to the exit. "I don't want to hurt you, and I don't want to hurt her. I just want to get out of here. Shouldn't be too much of an issue, should it?"

*Just as things are about to take a drastic turn, half a dozen sentinels, Kubrow, Enderius Fae and Shyla bust into the cargo room weapons drawn and teeth bared* "Nobody move!" *Enderius shouts, his boltor out, Shyla with her Akmagnus, and Fae preferring just to use her claws*

While she was lying, Miranda allowed none of her deception to escape through her voice. "All of it. However, the thing is, I don't care. Shady people do shady things, and just because you're one of those shady people doesn't mean that you're special." Miranda reached the exit, rolling her fingers along the trigger of her weapon. "Now, it's not as if I'm going to say or do anything about this if you let me go. However, if we have a problem, I will gladly run to the nearest security station and get you and your friends kicked off of this dojo faster than you can say, 'It's the Grineer.' Got it?" Suddenly, a squad of guards broke into the room. Miranda rushed to Enderius. "He tried to kill me! Help!"

Edited by Alad_VI

Pilot heard the same voice what he heard from the radio. He deployed his sniper rifle. He looked towards the direction where the sound came. He used unknown voice scanner to scan the location. He run up the wall and started hanging then took aim at the location where he saw pack of Kubrows, the same Frost, Valkyr and somebody without frame. He took aim and readied his finger.

((Would normally love to but my PC is... yeah no. Batteries are awesome. Explosions are awesome. However when batteries explode... Not awesome. DAMN YOU FAULTY TOSHIBA HARDWARE))

((Recommending Asus. I had one laptop what worked extremely well about year or more. Until I got new one))

Suddenly Bengal burst from the cryopod, immediately tearing through 2 sentinels and impaling a kurbrow. Letting out a primal roar he then tried to tackle shyla.  

*Shyla, engraged by the injury to her pets pulls out her akmagnus and as this creature charges her they would phase right through the illusion set up by the Mirage, and then are quickly met with a bone breaking punch from an equally enraged Valkyr. While the three are fighting Enderius turns towards the other two and gives the signal for his forces to begin apprehending everyone not of the staff, in other words Sentinels firing paralyzing bolts and Kubrow going to pin them down*