The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

"Look at me now. My Stalker warframe is gone... Excalibur is my new one red and black just like Crimson. Horizon or Ghost? What name should I pick?"

"why not stay echo?makes it easier to remember for me"

Miranda whipped her hair around to the back of her head and placed her index finger on the bridge of Crimson's nose. "Well," she began to trace the finger down his face, "when someone get's drunk," her finger passed over his lips, "their inhibitions tend to go away." Miranda's finger found it's way to Crimson's neck as she spoke, "and when your inhibitions are gone, one of your two primal instincts usually kicks in," Miranda continued down across Crimson's sternum, "depending on who you're with, sometimes your violent instinct kicks in and you get in a fight," Miranda began to trace down Crimson's abdomen, "but if you're with... a different kind of person, well... your other instinct kicks in." Miranda paused midway down Crimson's abdomen and delivered a soft punch to the gut before sitting up and taking a sip of her whiskey, thanking the waiter.

"Sampson?" Miranda took a sip of her drink. "During the time of the Orokin there was a cult that was considered the popular religion. They, like all religions at the time, had a, 'holy book.' In said holy book there was a story of a guy who got chained to some pillars, but was instilled with the power of their god so that he could pull the pillars down. When he did so however, he broke the supports of the building and it fell on him, killing him. His name was Sampson."