Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Crazy Dream! Void Treasure Run (W/ Void Guardian)

Acheros

i had a crazy dream about being in the void last night. my gf and i (she plays warframe too) were in the void and we were treasure hunting. in my dream, we found some treasure but it triggered a boss! (for some reason the boss liked to break the 4th wall and talk about how he knew he was a boss protecting loot)

ANYWAY lol.... my girlfriend was gathering treasure while i was distracting the boss. he was a huge guardian with really thick armor and the only way for me to even make him flinch was for me to shoot him with something explosive to the face!

my girlfriend finally found the treasure and that was my que to meet back up with her and run off. of course the boss was still alive so he decided to chase us. we kept attacking him until the explosives finally managed to crack his helmet which sent him into a blind rage. it powered him up but he because really stupid xD typical right?. anyway we realized we couldnt handle him anymore so we just tried to break for the extraction.

while we were running, we saw a deadly pit of radiation in the distance that we knew we could clear but he couldnt and hey since he was in a blind rage, we could trick him into falling into it. we destroyed some pillars ahead of us while we were running which created a dust cloud and we jumped. it was awesome!!! everything went slow motion when we jumped and when we landed we looked back at the dust cloud and sure enough, the guardian came blazing through and fell into the radiation pit!!! then we made off to the extraction.

then my dream turned into this weird place where a doll started talking to me and my family but thats... o3o yeah... anyway it'd be AWESOME if the void could get a boss like that.