Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

@sw, Stormwind Infantry Clan

Fleischy

Sup.

A bit of background knowledge, feel free to tl;dr:

The Stormwind Infantry is a gamer community clan originally founded in 2011 in a game called Ace of Spades (now known as BuildAndShoot after the Jagex takeover). Since the decline of the game's development and its community we've moved on to various other games such as Warframe, in search of other games with suitable communities and clan systems, but still keep ties with the original AoS community.

And now:

We focus on maintaining a tight community of players that can/like to play a variety of games other than AoS or Warframe. We prioritize the personality of players and how well they fit in with our gang rather than their in-game skill. In fact, people of all abilities (or lack thereof) are welcome. We're mostly European based but have a few members in other continents as well.

We're not too strict on rules or anything of the sort, the one general guideline being don't be an a$$hole on purpose to the clan or your clanmates. Speaking understandable English would be a bonus too.

Also we have our own forum.

Warframe details:

Currently 3 or 4 of us play Warframe regularly, so at most times we're ready to get into a squad together for some mission.

We occasionally do Void missions.

We're still constructing our dojo piece by piece, and will not demand anyone's contribution to it - everything is voluntary. I would prefer not to describe all the rooms, since personally I find it a bit selfish when people are only in it for the big dojo. If you want to know the precise details, PM me.

If the clan has interested you even slightly, feel free to ask for more information. I can't really say everything about it in one small post here, but the clan has a rich history indeed.

Edited by Fleischy

Thank you very much for your interest!

While Stormwind Infantry is open for recruitment, we do not immediately hand out the membership to everyone who applies. There's a certain trial period during which we evaluate you as a person. This is done in order to maintain a good atmosphere in the clan where all players suit each other well.

I have sent you a PM with a link to our clan's recruitment policy, which is on our main forum. If there's anything else you'd like to know, feel free to post here or in the PM.

If there's a lot of public demand at some point, I will show all links in the OP.