Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Concept; Introducing Azai; The Evolution Frame [Abilities Updated]

CoreBr3ak3r

"What happens when a Tenno is captured then extensively tested upon, genetic mixtures spliced one after the other on one test subject? The absolute worst thing imagineable, total corruption a monstrous mesh of flesh and armor barely recognizeable as Tenno. However, what happens when a Tenno's will is strong enough to transcend past the circumstance, capable of transitioning between man and monster?"

The answer is what we will reveal today. 

Azai, the evolution frame, due to extensive research and modifications made via genetics, Azai can retain his Tenno persona at will, capable of doing the usual things including access his abilities much like other Tenno. However, when he transitions into the Corrupted state, he loses those abilities and in exchange utilizes brute force from which no enemy can escape. Natural abilities are amplified to dizzying heights, in exchange for holding a weapon the weapon becomes embedded into the tail. 

Azai;

Abilities;

1. Varios Wing;

Cost; 25 Energy

Azai waves his arm to the right, releasing a low pitched frequency that ignites the moisture around his arm via sonoluminescence in the form of a wing, afterwards flinging it towards enemies, knocking them back dealing radiation damage.

2. Reality Break;

Cost; 50 Energy

Azai thrusts his fists forward in the form of punches, creating small dimensional rifts that appear and deplete enemy shields gradually. If the enemies are heavies or bosses it won't drain shields all the way but drain half followed by a period of stun.

3.  Spatial Rendition;

Cost; 75 Energy

Azai charges energy into his hands and then claps, destabilizing reality, knocking enemies in front of himself into the air and freezing them in space for a brief period of time.

4. Release Control;

Cost; 100 Energy

Azai transforms becoming Angra, in this state his physical attack attributes have increased considerably, however it also increases his stamina but also his energy consumption depending on the attack + energy is drained at a constant rate. Also, in this state he loses his regular Tenno abilities in return he gains the one:

Ability;

Varios Purge;

Angra rears it's head back, standing in an imposing posture, releasing a howl in one direction that causes the moisture in the air to activate miniature instances of sonoluminescence, which then fire off into a spread formation and explode in the distance.

However, this state does come with a price, it is limited by duration for when he releases control he expends energy in great strides. Although, at higher ranks, that period of time can be reduced. Once the state is initiated you will have an additional 50 energy because it takes 100 to activate.

Unranked; +2 sec/ -5 EC/ED

Rank 1; +5 sec/ -10 EC/ ED

Rank 2; +10 sec/ -15 EC/ ED,

Rank 3; +15 sec/ -20 EC/ ED

[Note; EC; Energy Consumption/ Cost

ED; Energy Drained]

Further Explanation; It reduces the amount of energy drained in order to sustain the state from which is activated.

Angra;

2 forms to choose from;

[Mainly appearance/ aesthetic]

Edited by CoreBr3ak3r

You know an energy beam like that would produce an unimaginable amount of heat and melt or warp snything near the beam as well as blast a giant hole in any ship it was used.

Well, it's just one of the abilities I'm currently toying around with, it's the reason why I'm just putting it up there. The frame/ thing in question is utilizing Tenno abilities but also in an infested state, physical abilities are amplified, as with a single Tenno ability. 

Right now it's that beam, an ability to fire a burst that rips a hole in space time, or just keep the regular amplified abilities due to the infested/ corrupted amplification. And to be honest, there are a lot of abilities to play around with.

Not Origin, please D:! No, EA, I refuse D:!

I'm still working on a name, i put down the first thing that came to mind because I couldn't find a word, deity or something mythological but now, maybe I have an idea.

Changed the name.

Edited by CoreBr3ak3r

You know an energy beam like that would produce an unimaginable amount of heat and melt or warp snything near the beam as well as blast a giant hole in any ship it was used.

Well, it's just one of the abilities I'm currently toying around with, it's the reason why I'm just putting it up there. The frame/ thing in question is utilizing Tenno abilities but also in an infested state, physical abilities are amplified, as with a single Tenno ability. 

Right now it's that beam, an ability to fire a burst that rips a hole in space time, or just keep the regular amplified abilities due to the infested/ corrupted amplification. And to be honest, there are a lot of abilities to play around with.

Alright, I updated the abilities so instead of it being a massive beam it's dealing with frequency rapidly bombarding moisture in the air and turning them into miniature explosions. Physical boost in attacks and some abilities added, still need some help with abilities those, feedback and criticism would be much appreciated, pictures will come up in another update. :)