Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Typical Age Group In Warframe?

thefivefoxtrot

I'm just curious cause I feel a bit out of place since I'm 27 playing this game. Feels like everyone else is well bellow that age group. Am I playing the wrong genre? If so I think I need to head back to Battlefield 4 - the game can be a bit a pain in the &#! sometimes but at least I felt I was in the right place. Please ease my mind and tell me that there are older people playing this game.

Don't worry, there are a TON of people older than you who play this game :)

Thank you for the response man, I'm just a little paranoid thats all. I don't like to feel like a loser. Feeling like a man at the age of 27 in law enforcement wasting his time playing ninjas and grinding for virtual items looks stupid alongside playing with teenagers but then again what teenager you know owns and builds his own thousand dollar PC

Thank you for the response man, I'm just a little paranoid thats all. I don't like to feel like a loser. Feeling like a man at the age of 27 in law enforcement wasting his time playing ninjas and grinding for virtual items looks stupid alongside playing with teenagers but then again what teenager you know owns and builds his own thousand dollar PC

I think most people are from 18-30

Oh come on, theres nothing to be ashamed about, old in physique, young at heart. If gaming is what you like to do, age shouldn't be an obstacle, isn't it?

Oh come on, theres nothing to be ashamed about, old in physique, young at heart. If gaming is what you like to do, age shouldn't be an obstacle, isn't it?

Thanks man I appreciate that. I don't play to many games I just like to stick to one and play that from time to time cause with my schedule its difficult to get time to play but when I do I really enjoy warframe. Reason why I left Battlefield is because there's always something wrong either with the community or the game itself. Kind of tired of FPS at the moment I'm liking this Co-op play style.