Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Screenshot Improvements [Editors "margin"]

Barda1

When reporting bugs and other stuff it would be great if there was a margin with some additional info.

Things like Date, Tileset, Tile/Room Number - possible version (Update 12.1.5 or what ever).

HfJo18P.png

This would help in reducing "reposts" and possibly ease workload. Adding a small bar underneath the picture would also let you crop it and not interfer with the "picture".

I like that idea a lot. Could also be a toggle-able option like the UI in screenshots is.

I leave that off by default and just turn it on for bug reporting but you could have a 'debugging' option which enables UI and the extra info. Maybe even a separate Bug reporting screenshot key?

I like that idea a lot. Could also be a toggle-able option like the UI in screenshots is.

I leave that off by default and just turn it on for bug reporting but you could have a 'debugging' option which enables UI and the extra info. Maybe even a separate Bug reporting screenshot key?

Sounds good.

Another option would be to have a small text file created together with the picture:

Warframe img 001.bmp

Warframe img 001.txt

This way you could add the info at any time.

Edited by Barda1