Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Zephyr Is A Better Defensive Tool Than Frost?

Brynslustafir

Zephyr is simply the most fun warframe to use, as of the moment. She also goes to show how this game can, and should be evolving right now. In order for other frames to catch up it would seem that globally parkour and movement need to be addressed with every warframe. Space Ninjas, to keep up with how this game has evolved, just need to be faster and more nimble. There's really nothing fun about being slow, especially when playing Frost. Why should this even be a balancing factor for him, as a warframe?

The person who mentioned that Zephyr will be nerfed later on to promote a different warframe is most likely right. I just don't think I'll be playing anything other than Zephyrframe from now on, unless a (somehow) more mobile warframe comes out, or other warframes' mobility is increased. Hell, even nerfing the way her #3 works suddenly means an inadvertent nerf to her mobility.

How long has it been since we got a new warframe that just simply worked, right out of the box? Nice work, DE. Zephyr makes me happy that I've stuck around with the game as long as I have.

In the 16 void runs I've done in the past few days with her, I've never had issues with it up.  It is effectively invincibility.

As for Tornado, it doesn't pick up everything because the tornadoes aren't everywhere, not because it's bugged.  (I know it has bugs in other ways, but I've never seen it fail to pick someone up.)

Sometimes I can still get shot/take dmg with Turbu on. Other times on other maps I can go untouched. It's random  =D

I never referenced the not picking up item thing, I think you meant to quote someone else on that? The bug with Tornado I was speaking of, was having items stuck to the ceiling because of Tornado. Sucks, if energy orbs, mats, mods and oxygen capsules get stuck up there.

Sometimes I can still get shot/take dmg with Turbu on. Other times on other maps I can go untouched. It's random  =D

I never referenced the not picking up item thing, I think you meant to quote someone else on that? The bug with Tornado I was speaking of, was having items stuck to the ceiling because of Tornado. Sucks, if energy orbs, mats, mods and oxygen capsules get stuck up there.

All you have to do is be outside of melee range and even Corrputed MOAs can't hit you.

My mistake then.  I thought you were saying that Tornado was bugged in response to my saying that it didn't pick everything up when in fact I was saying that they were unreliable because you don't have a tornado for every enemy.