Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Venom Change And Vampire/parasite Warframe.

(PSN)DanteVincent

Lots of you come with well thought and very cool stuff so I'll have to excuse myself for just presenting an idea but I've always thought of it, mainly know when Venom does viral damage.

Firstly I would suggest a name change, something along the parasitism line (I know parasites and virus are different being but this is a video game lol), and make Venom heals you back 1%/2%/3%/5% of damage caused.Would need testing, if it's too little, make it increasable with power strenght, if it's too much, make it non increasable.

Now if all that is not to happen, it lead me to another idea, a vampire/parasite warframe, that feeds on its enemies.That would be awesome, like i said, this was mainly a venom change suggestion which lead me to this idea so i didn't think it through.Let me know what you guys think of it!

edit: I hadn't seen paradox awesome thread which perfectly fits the beggining of my post and some more, lol.The venom idea still stands though, and a vampire to some extent, having both a parasite and a vampire would still be awsome.

Edited by (PS4)DanteVincent