The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rank Qualification Issue!

Zoey_Corredan

Hello all.

Ok so, I joined the game some days ago, got some levels, etc.. and right away found something that is extremely, buggy, annoying, stupid, pathetic, whatever else you name it..

crazy-monkey-emoticon-126.gif?1292792412 When I tried to qualify for rank 2, I forgot something and it went wrong and failed, so ok, went back to the main menu, wanted to try again.. and suddenly said I have to wait 24 hours.. that's just crazy insane..

crazy-monkey-emoticon-013.gif?1292792381 Decided to farm modules, level up my gear some more, etc etc.. and today to try it again. For some reason I got teleported to the center circle while going after an enemy that was hiding behind 1 of the towers.. annoyingly enough I just needed 2 seconds to kill him but guess what?.. 3 sec after I got teleported to the center it failed and I couldn't kill him.. Now.. I have to wait another 24 hours..

crazy-monkey-emoticon-120.gif?1292792411 The qualify timer should be reduced by half or put on at least 6 to 8 hours.. it's just insane.. to let people wait that long.. and whoever thought of the 25 hour thing.. if you are reading this, it's kinda a stupid idea/thing..

crazy-monkey-emoticon-176.gif?1292792424

No offence guys, I enjoy the game, can ofcourse farm modules and such to pass the time.. but it's still just crazy..

crazy-monkey-emoticon-181.gif?1292792426

P.S. please fix the bugs and such also.. like since the recent small update the global chat window is kinda screwed up.. have to enable/disable it each time I go to the menu after a mission or relog/login because either nobody else shows online, you can't chat, or both..

A game isn't all about lovely goodies to add to it.. also to find and/or fix bugs players report.

Edited by Akosah

I read this for the monkeys..

But yes, i agree with the 24 hours is too long..

About you getting back to the circle, on some tests you cannot go far away from the center..

I personally can't say anything as i never failed one of the tests..

But ppl say they're somewhat buggy in this U7..

Oh not upset about the bug at all, just the too long useless 24 hour re-qualify timer..

Why does it matter so much? It's a free-to-play game. If you looked at any other F2P, besides maybe TERA, you'd find a game that's barely worth playing for more than half an hour and has hugely long wait times, such as 5 days to build a single thing.

Why does it matter so much? It's a free-to-play game. If you looked at any other F2P, besides maybe TERA, you'd find a game that's barely worth playing for more than half an hour

Most other things I play is either single-player, or doesn't have "qualify" and such things at all, just lvl, and queue systems for pve to farm gear, and tons of different pve matches to farm it so you can switch between pve matches while you wait for queue time on the other. And those are funny enough, more easy and fun, but then again Warframe is still freshly f2p so.. and it's just something called "feedback/complaint".

such as 5 days to build a single thing.

Such as Warframe, where you need to wait several hours to several days or so to craft specific warframes and other things, which in most of the 5+ other games I play doesn't exist, or only maybe a few minutes or so craft time.

crazy-monkey-emoticon-126.gif?1292792412

Edited by Akosah

Most other things I play is either single-player, or doesn't have "qualify" and such things at all, just lvl, and queue systems for pve to farm gear, and tons of different pve matches to farm it so you can switch between pve matches while you wait for queue time on the other. And those are funny enough, more easy and fun, but then again Warframe is still freshly f2p so.. and it's just something called "feedback/complaint".

Such as Warframe, where you need to wait several hours to several days or so to craft specific warframes and other things, which in most of the 5+ other games I play doesn't exist, or only maybe a few minutes or so craft time.

Honestly, I cannot see why you are so worked up about this - although, I haven't gotten to rank 4 since U7 went live, so I can't really pass judgement about the difficulty of the rank up missions.

Anywho, Warframe was always meant to be F2P, but the Closed Beta was a unique time for the game, for those who sincerely liked the look of the game and wanted to get into it and play.

In the other F2P games I've played, it took like 5 days to make a single gun or whatever - here, the Warframe crafting times are annoying but measured, so as they're still fair and they build up anticipation. Nothing like getting a shiny new death machine to try out, even better when you've been anticipating having it for 6 or so days. Having even 12 or 24 hours to craft a weapon generally works fine as well, at least to me - that way I can set a weapon to start building when I start playing, and when I get off it's ready the next day.

This game is a grindfest for the stuff you want, which makes it really rewarding. The only game I've played which has even more grinding so you even have a chance to survive is Dark Souls - give that a try, without looking up how to play, get to about halfway through the game, and let me know what you think.

It's all about perspective.

so as they're still fair and they build up anticipation. Nothing like getting a shiny new death machine to try out, even better when you've been anticipating having it for 6 or so days.

True, it's fun to want to try out something new, only problem is if you've like bought a warframe in the market, you'd still need the mats and other 3 parts made.. which is even harder as you'd need enough people playing online AND on the mission/map where it drops.. which comes to the point that people need to be on online mode more.. I've seen like 700+ on and only a handfull actually playing.. kinda sad but let's hope more people will join and also play online more instead of solo or private matches all the time.

True, it's fun to want to try out something new, only problem is if you've like bought a warframe in the market, you'd still need the mats and other 3 parts made.. which is even harder as you'd need enough people playing online AND on the mission/map where it drops.. which comes to the point that people need to be on online mode more.. I've seen like 700+ on and only a handfull actually playing.. kinda sad but let's hope more people will join and also play online more instead of solo or private matches all the time.

Em... No, that's wrong. You only need the 3 parts and the mats if you've bought a warframe blueprint. The ones purchased with platinum come fully assembled, with an orokin reactor installed, and all 4 of their skills as mod cards.

Em... No, that's wrong. You only need the 3 parts and the mats if you've bought a warframe blueprint. The ones purchased with platinum come fully assembled, with an orokin reactor installed, and all 4 of their skills as mod cards.

I asume you're one to buy it with platinum?..

Free players who don't have or don't want to pay up simply need long time to get the stuff and craft it the normal way.

Edited by Akosah

I asume you're one to buy it with platinum?..

Free players who don't have or don't want to pay up simply need long time to get the stuff and craft it the normal way.

Actually, wrong. I don't buy anything with platinum, besides the 50 plat I got for joining the the 100 plat I got for being a CBT. I know how long it takes to craft something - I've got a Rhino frame, Trinity, Excalibur, and I'm currently waiting on my Frost to finish building. I only got Excal and Rhino pre-U7, so I've had to do a LOT of farming.

Actually, wrong. I don't buy anything with platinum, besides the 50 plat I got for joining the the 100 plat I got for being a CBT. I know how long it takes to craft something - I've got a Rhino frame, Trinity, Excalibur, and I'm currently waiting on my Frost to finish building. I only got Excal and Rhino pre-U7, so I've had to do a LOT of farming.

There's also the added bonus that before they changed everything with the updates, mods, etc were sold for a way higher price..