Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

An Idea To Strengthen Weapons

Divinehero

implementing a new system where mastery gained when a weapon is level 30 could be converted into points at.. some rate per point i'm thinking between 50-100k for the 1st point increasing from then on to a cap of maybe 200-300k u could then uses these points to enhance a weapon be it the firing rate crit chance status chance or in the case of melee charge and the like

how much per point a cap per stat or a cap per weapon like example 3 per stat w/ a cap of 10 on the weapon so u could max 3 and put the excess somewhere else is open for debate i suppose but it'd be a way to power up old favorites and such. unsure if there should be a requirement before u could use this system maybe the weapon has to be formaed 2-3 times or u need a certain mastery rank or something

and o/c these bonuses would vanish if u got rid of the weapon and reaquired it

Edited by Divinehero

I see your logic, but some weapons really don't need any more strength XD

Even the one's that may be considered in need of more... They can still be used, just a matter of can you out dps your opponent. (So if you avoid every enemy shot you can technically still use a Skana for your main go-to.)

Now hurry with Melee 2.0 so I can bear my 8-Forma Bo with the Pride I had before Dam 2.0!

Edited by un1337ninj4

Kind of an interesting idea in theory but it would make mods which add those stats and forma pointless.

not really these would be added to the base stats so they'd be amplified by any relevant mods and they'd o/c need to take into consideration the weapon in question cuz say adding to the damage gave +5 to each of the 3 dmg types for say the latron it wouldn't mean alot but for the soma it'd be pretty big