Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Forum Search Option Isn't Working.

Zoey_Corredan

Can you guys perhaps fix the forum search system?..

If I want to like search for "vote" to find some forum topic about something players vote for that they want something back, changed or removed, and then click "title", it only shows useless forum topics..

A "title" is a specific subject that the said topic, mail, discussion, etc is about..

^ And the search option doesn't show that.

• 1 month later...

(If this option already exists, please educate the fool.)

I agree that they should tweak the search engine to allow advanced, or rather simpler, searches.

For example if I want to find a forum post about something I'm going to post about, I usually want to search for a title related to the subject to find out if it's already on the forum.

The way this search engine currently works is that it searches the threads for the words I specified, which are 90% of the time out of context and the posts have nothing to do with what I'm looking for.

You can't seem to search for three letter words. I have so far been unsuccessful in searching for "Nyx" "Ced" "Mod" "Ash" "Vor" etc...

Ah, that would explain why "Mag" returned no hits either.  Well, it would be nice for the forum to tell me that then. And this is unfortunate since this certainly does make it hard for people to search for certain character builds, doesn't it?