Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Castanas Detonation

ThePetay

Hello to all, this is my first forum post.

I recently built the Castanas to give them a try and they are quite a fun addition to the arsenal.

Just one thing I think would make them more useful is the ability to either detonate them after switching weapons or allow us to be able to shoot our own Castanas to detonate them.

Imagine setting them as a trap switching to your desired primary weapon wait for the enemies to be in range, detonate your charges and let rip with your weapon.

Thats just my thoughts on this cool secondary weapon.

Keep up the good work DE

you can actually do that

trow them change weapon do wut yu have to do

if an ennemie go near your castanas swap back (you dont have to wait for the weapon swap animation and can instantly press aim to detonate) then right after press back switch

right timed it will look like you never changed weapon

Edited by Tsoe

if an ennemie go near your castanas swap back (you dont have to wait for the weapon swap animation and can instantly press aim to detonate) then right after press back switch

Thats the problem. Some of us want to detonate them while sprinting or firing our primary weapon

Thats the problem. Some of us want to detonate them while sprinting or firing our primary weapon

i agree for a dedicated optional alt fire key

my main problem with castanas is not being able to zoom after trowing the first one.

with a bit training you can do the swap thingy pretty fast so i can get use to it same goes for the run thingy (yet its frustrating nerfing nija mobility but that may be the cost for a weapon that strong just like the Phage maybe a way to balance it)

but for incoming weapons with secondary fire mode , not being able to zoom could  be pretty annoying

Edited by Tsoe