Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Question To The Community , Would Something Similar Be Cool In The Game ? Video In Description

Deidaku

Yeah those drilling machines we have to destroy in sabotage missions.  I made posts a long time ago asking them to look a bit more like this:

cap017.jpg

I don't know if it's a coincidence, but they really did add the drilling part in the front shortly after.  (These machines used to look like green milk transports.)

It'd be awesome if the mining machines came to life and were moving around with the drilling parts being dangerous for us to approach.

Currently it feels like all we're doing is vandalizing parked vehicles.

Edited by sushidubya

There was a weird bug way back when, where Assasination Alerts for Vey Hek would load up as 'Destroy Mining Tanks' missions instead. It was pretty funny, since it almost felt like Hek was hopping inside the Tanks and hiding from us, since Lotus would be giving both the audio cues for assasination/sabotage with Hek taunting during the mission proper.

Big lumbering mining tank bosses you have to destroy to get at the juicy Grineer caramel center might be a good idea for redesigns in the future, along of what you're talking about.

I think PSO2 has that, almost the whole map is the boss itself : 

I just wanted to say, I freaking LOVED dismantling Vardha (that's what I usually called it, never liked calling it Vader like some did) as a Hunter. There's something amazingly amusing about dismantling a gigantic space battlecruiser with a freaking sword, especially solo. Many bosses in PSO2 I just bumrushed and didn't give a crap about; Vardha was the one boss I took my time with most of the time. More amusing than 1v1ing Falz, even.

Edited by omgwtflolbbl