Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nanro The Nanorobotic Warframe Concept

Brainsworth

Before I get into Nanro himself there is a short back story to this concept that I would like to share with you all. Ever since I started playing Warframe back in the closed beta I always wanted to make my own Warframe but never got the chance to until now since my college is almost over and I will be graduating this year finally. Currently I am in college for social science graphic art and i am loving the job field and cant wait to get out to bring new life to graphic artists. Anyway Nanro came from just looking over the overall appearance of the Warframes and the fact the idea of nanorobotic technology has always interested me. So looking over the Warframes you can see that nano robots does not seem so far fetched so then it hit me the spark the idea of making a Warframe who could control Nano robots on command and that frame is named Nanro. Note this is not the final concept or the name in fact it is not even close to being completed I just wanted to share what I have so far. This entire concept was made using Adobe Indesign and and Adobe Illustrator. Lastly I know I am posting this on a public forum and anyone can see it but I have spent long hours on this so please do not try to copy or take my idea. If there is other nanorobotic Warframes out there please let me know. I will being updating this concept over time so stay tuned if you like my concept but keep in mind I am in college so time is limited the gola is have 10 pages when I am done.

The Concept -

Page 1 - http://fav.me/d77yldq

Page 2 - http://fav.me/d77yld7

Page 3 - http://fav.me/d77ylcm

Page 4 - http://fav.me/d77ylef

Page 5 - http://fav.me/d77yle2

------------

I hope you all enjoy my concept so far and please give me feedback but I will say it is base concept not a final one. If Digital Extremes likes this concept please feel free to comment on it etc. Note I did try to make his abilitys look like the Warframes ones and even went as far as in trying to make them look like the website. If you look under game tab and choose Warframe that is what I mean. If anyone wants to try and draw him by all means do so and post it here.

Edited by Tailsy

You have a design to how he will look like?

As I said I have not completed the concept I am currently working out bugs and working out on how his powers exactly work along with other concepts for him. The design of his look will come later. However if anyone wants to try to design him please contact me here. For now all I have is 5 pages to him and I am sorry but being in college takes most of my time.

Edited by Tailsy

His third skill feels like a weaker version of Decoy fused with Shadows of The Dead. I would suggest changing that to something else.

Second skill seems to be a reskin of Mind Control.

Otherwise it seems kinda cool. Some concept art would be nice.

If you look what I said I was in the process of reworking the abilitys cause they were just first thoughts but thanks though. There already is concept art of his abilitys those are all hand made drawing of mine through sketching and finally ilastrating I am going to do his looks once I have his abilitys etc final.

Edited by Tailsy

Good work. Your lore has a few spelling errors you might want to change. One of the symbols is just like decoy so you should change that. Also I think nano discharge should be first move and deconstruct should be the nuke.

His third skill feels like a weaker version of Decoy fused with Shadows of The Dead. I would suggest changing that to something else.

Second skill seems to be a reskin of Mind Control.

Otherwise it seems kinda cool. Some concept art would be nice.

So I have herd what you have had to say and is reworking abilitys. However replicate is not a weaker version. Decoy only only distracts enemys with a hologram where replicate makes a solid replica of you made of nanties that fights for real and does damage but he is not as strong as you. As far lore goes I know that there is mistakes its a very rough draft. The symbol does not look like decoy as far as the shapes go but the layout it close so I will look into a new design. Lastly changing deconstruct to last ability and nano wave it could be a possibility but will require rethinking. I will put an update as soon as I can but I have a good amount of projects I am focusing on at the moment for college. On the next update there will be a more in depth detail on how abilitys work.

Edited by Tailsy