Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Forbidden Chaos - Shadow (Ghost) Clan

RyvenZ

We accidentally got force upgraded to a Shadow Clan by building the barracks and aren't getting any response on a request to have the devs downgrade the clan back to Ghost status.

edit: Clan is now Ghost again. Thank you to the devs for that.

I figure this is as good an opportunity as any to simply open recruitment for players we can roll with and get some use out of all these resources we pumped into our dojo.

About us:

We are a small group of friends, playing from a west coast server. The guild master l_C0nner_l and I are usually on from 6pm to midnight PST range most days. Chops_Mal ends his nights early, but usually grabs an hour or two in the early morning (4-7am. PST). Chops' brother, crawls76, is the 4th member and his playing time is more erratic.

Our Dojo:

While the decorations are still sparse, we've finally gotten all 4 research labs up and running and are working on the research, itself, now. The design is very efficient and the trading post is currently right past the door out of the spawn room, if that's an interest. We will be adding a sparring room and obstacle course before upgrading the clan beyond 30 members.

We are primarily looking for people playing on the west servers that would keep similar hours, so we have more people to hunt/farm with. Feel free to message me in game or via Steam (same name) with any questions. Newcomers to the game are more than welcome. We're pretty new, ourselves, so no request is too dumb.

Thanks,

-RyvenZ

Edited by RyvenZ