Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Another Possible Use For Duplicate Cards

Mudkiz

i was thinking after my perhaps 100th ripline this week for another use for all those duplicate mods instead of selling them for 200 credits each and, I'm not sure if anyone came up with this already but, we could possibly put certain warframe mods in our extra gear slots and when we used them it would consume one of the cards but, I don't think it would render the frame that was using the ability obsolete as the frame doesn't consume cards for using its abilities that wouldn't be fun. It would just be a nice boost for other frames and possibly a use for all those duplicate decoys or mind controls.

tl;dr boosting frames with other frames abilities by consuming them through the gear slot

yep but in order for you to do that you would need to have iron skins and m primes in your inventory to consume

I can't see the problem here, I have dozens of them...

Besides, any other ability - Invisibility, Smoke Bomb, Sonar, Slash Dash, Radial Blind, Hysteria... In correct combination it'll be OP as hell, since you'll be able to have skills of 3 different frames at once.

Edited by Angius

You do relize, that we're not limited to having only one of certain gear to use during the whole mission anymore, right?

yes that just means you can use up more than 1 card per mission if you'd want

Edited by Mudkiz

Or you could... I dunno... fuse up some Redirections, Vitalities and Serrations and sell 'em.

Jus' Sayin'...

using warframe abilities to fuse into other things barely gives them affinity so it costs alot more making it not worth it when you could just farm fusion cores

using warframe abilities to fuse into other things barely gives them affinity so it costs alot more making it not worth it when you could just farm fusion cores

S'not a question of energy, mate. S'a question of doing something with duplicate mods.

And with my luck, I tend not to look a gift horse in the mouth; I fuse everything and anything that I can. Still got one level each on my Heavy Cal and Hornet Strike that I need to bump off, so farming trash-mods is easier for me than farming Fusion Cores.

For balance sake, how about instead of using them through Gear, you just equip them in a mod slot.  They still disappear after use, but it will at least nerf your frame a little bit.

(I.e. drop your Redirection, Vitality, etc. etc. so you can spam M. Prime a few times)