Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframe Concept] Datura- Plant Warframe

CreForce

After a week of deciding and brainstorming I have made my tart of my idea for a new Warframe.

Definition:

Datura- A shrubby annual plant with large trumpet-shaped flowers, native to southern North America. Daturas contain tropan and alkaloids. Because of the presence of these substances, Datura has been used in some cultures as a poison and as a hallucinogen.

Stats: Female

Shield: 100 (300)

Health: 75 (225)

Armor: 55

Energy: 100 (200)

Sprint Speed: 1.0

Stamina: 80

Lore: A nature loving Tenno that sought refuge in Orokin Ships in the Void after the fall of the Orokin Empire. Consequently, the ship Datura found was consumed by the infested and driven mad by the infested and her inablity to escape her prison, she turned her beloved plants into vile tools of death

Ability 1: Venus Trap-

Datura Spawns a Venus Fly Trap that Consumes nearby Enemies.

*Maximum of 2 at a time*

Cost: 25

Damage: 50/100/150/200

Duration: HP

Range: 6 m

Trap Grabs Nearby enemies with its tongue and pulls them closer until they are in the mouth. Deals damage to all enemies located in the mouth. The trap can have a maximum of 4 enemies in it at any time and can grab enemies every 2 seconds. Can be placed on walls or on the ground

Ability 2: Vine Cage

Datura surrounds herself with vines to reduce damage from incoming projectiles.

Cost: 50

Power: Reduces all incoming damage by 10/15/20/25%, but suffers a -30% speed reduction.

Duration: (seconds) 5/10/15/20

*Does not reduce elemental damage and bleeding damage*

Reduces all damage to shields and health. Can be affected by power strength and duration mods.

Ability 3: Unbreakable Bonds

Datura grabs nearby enemies with her vines.

Cost: 75

Duration: 5/10/15/20

Damage: (per second) 3/6/9/15

Range: 10/12/16/20

This ability pins all surrounding hostiles to the ground with vines. Enemies with ranged attacks are still able to shoot when effected by Unbreakable bonds but they are not able to use melee attacks. During the time that the enemies are pinned down, they receive damage each second from the vines.

Ability 4: Nightshade

Datura expels lethal Nightshade leaves around her.

Cost:100

Damage: 100 +100 Toxin/ 200+200 Toxin/ 350+350 Toxin/ 500+500 Toxin

Range: 8/10/15/19

Launches many Nightshade leaves through the air at all incoming enemies in range. Does not effect enemies that walk in range after cast.

Concept Art Coming Soon.

If I forgot anything just send me a PM or Post Below

Edited by CreForce

DATURA- NATURE WARFRAME

We have Oberon already, i guess it's better to call "plant frame" =) or flora frame

Ability 1: Venus Trap-

Datura Spawns a Venus Fly Trap that Consumes nearby Enemies.

*Maximum of 2 at a time

Cost: 25

Damage: 50/100/200/400 (Can engulf 1 enemy every 2 seconds)

Duration: 4/6/8/10

Range: 6 m

Maybe better to design it similar to Vauban's bounce pads locked to walls/floor? it will be cool if they will grab enemies with some "vine tongues" and holding em in jaws while dealing damage
and in this case damage should be lowered and their max.count should be expanded

Ability 2: Constrict

Datura surrounds herself with vines to reduce damage from incoming projectiles.

Cost: 50

Power: Reduces all incoming damage by 10/15/20/25%

Duration: (seconds) 5/10/15/20

*Does not have any effects on elemental damage*

maybe it could be some kind of "vine cage"? in this case damage reduction should be much more valuable, but Datura must be unable to move for whole skill duration
(it may also has some regeneration effect?)

Ability 3: Unbreakable Bonds

Datura grabs nearby enemies with her vines.

is it root effect or simple stun? i think it should be just rooting effect, which makes enemeies unable to move but it still possible to use range attacks for them

Ability 4: Nightshade

Datura expels lethal Nightshade leaves around her.

Cost:10

Damage: 100 +100 Toxin/ 200+200 Toxin/ 350+350 Toxin/ 500+500 Toxin

Range: 8/10/15/19

Launches many leaves through the air at all incoming enemies in range. Does not effect enemies that walk in range after cast.

it's too simple, we already have alot of AoE damage ultimates, think more about last skill - it needs to be more specific...