Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframe Concept] Kismet - The Vessel Of Destiny

Lazyfire

Info:

Kismet is a etherial  waframe that uses there core concept "Marking" to manipulate and alter enemies movement, damage, armour and can phase through the void with devistating effect. 

lore:

- WIP -

Stats: 

Health

100.0 (300.0 at rank 30)

Power

200.0 (300.0 at rank 30)

Armor

Shield Capacity

120.0 (360.0 at rank 30)

Sprint Speed

Stamina

Abilities:

Ability 1 - Destiny - 20 energy - Kismet Throws 1/2/3 Psychic Marks which home in on the first enemies they are near, the enemy takes damage and a Destiny mark (10% damage amp from all sources) is applies to the enemy.

Apon enemy death all marks will remain for 10/20/30 seconds to be used with other abilities.

maximum of 1 marks of any kind can be attached to each enemy.

Ability 2 - Final Destination - 75 energy - Kismet Fires a single Psychic Mark which conducts all marks (and the enemies with any marks) violently towards the mark and deals damage apon impact to a surface.

this mark will stay out for 15/20/45 seconds or until ability is reused.

maximum of 1 mark can be out at one time.

When a mark reaches the Final destination Mark they are consumed and increases the size of the Final destination Mark and giving it DOT which increases by 2%/3%/5% for each mark consumed.

Ability 3 - Wither - 50 energy - Kismet Sends a pulse wave outwards which knocks enemies in a radius around Kismetand applying a Wither Mark (10/20/40% movement and attack speed debuff).

Apon enemy death all marks will remain for 10/20/30 seconds to be used with other abilities.

maximum of 1 mark of any kind can be attached to each enemy.

Ability 4 - Infinte Phase - 10 energy per second - Kismet Phases into the void while in the void Kismet sees enemies a ethereal shadows highlighting their marks. In this phase only (Placeholder Name)'s melee weapons and Abilities can be used (Melee'ing an enemy removes you from the voidyou are still visible.Kismet recieves 10/20/30% reduced damage. Kismet's movement speed is increased by 10/20/30%. Running through an enemy with a mark (or a stray mark) will consume a mark and give 30  energy to Kismet.  

While in Infinte Phase Ability 1-3 have additional effects:

Destiny - Fire a three round burst of destiny marks firing 3/6/9 Psychic Marks.

A maximum of 3 marks of any kind can be attached to each enemy.

Final Destination - The marks that come into contact with the final destination marks are not consumed allowign the ablilty to be recast (same cost) pulling the marks to the new spot.

Apon impact with a surface the travelling enemies (and marks) explode dealing additional damage.

Wither - Applies 2 marks instead of 1. + Deals damage on pulse. 

Marks Debuff stack

Concept:

- WIP -

Feedback?:

Hey guys i would love your opinion on this concept and also a possible name and what i can do to make it more balanced and even some damage numbers. If this post gets good reception ill work on lore and concept art!

Thanks ^^ :P

Thanks to notionphil for the name idea!!

Edited by Lazyfire

Sounds interesting, but i guess this concept is too complicated for WF)) most of abilities in WF have nobrain concept which could be described in one simple sentence))) So what ur expectation bout dat ult for example? =) Do u wanna see it ingame like this:
WF_Infinite_Phase_Skill.png

AND this:

Running through an enemy with a mark (or a stray mark) will consume a mark and give 30  energy to (Placeholder Name).  

R U KIDDIN'?) 30 energy OMG too OP)

Sounds interesting, but i guess this concept is too complicated for WF)) most of abilities in WF have nobrain concept which could be described in one simple sentence))) So what ur expectation bout dat ult for example? =) Do u wanna see it ingame like this:

WF_Infinite_Phase_Skill.png

AND this:

R U KIDDIN'?) 30 energy OMG too OP)

I thought it would be a good compromise as the ability drains 10 per sec so you would get 3 more seconds of phase if you picked up a mark plus your still spamming your other abilities while in this mode which also cost energy.

just my thoughts

Btw that card is awsome what program is it?

Edited by Lazyfire

Btw that card is awsome what program is it?

lol) it's just Vauban's Bastille reworked in my pimped out Photoshop CS6 =)

P.S. basically i can make any mod card, even with custom graphics - it's just a question of time.

Edited by Markus13