Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corpus Boss Idea - Demolisher

(PSN)Ant-EliteGamer

Ok so i drew this picture of a corpus boss... still dont know how to insert pictures. But this ideaof mine is a corpus flying robotnamed the demolisher. He is not an osprey like raptor and he is ten times the size as a tenno. The lore i have is this...

"After you defeated alad v and zanuka back on jupiter alad v was devasted at his failure to bring the tenno down. After month of research and profit he decide to make what we would call a defense contract... or something i dont remember what its called. Once alad v finished the project he decide to test it out. When a grineer invasion squad attacked their base they almost s*#$ themselves once they saw the corpus new line of defense. Since the corpus is a merchant faction you would be suprised at what they built. But alad v is really the only military man in the corpus faction. One would assume that jackal raptor and ambulas was all his idea and the crewman was just there to build it. So once the lotus caught sight of this she sent out a few tenno units to deal with this only to see how much of a problem the demolisher is. Killing not only the tenno but its own troops as well. The irony between man and machine ha. Maybe leading to a special event which could unlock another planet i dont know its really just a suggest since to me this game is all about killing."

Alright well this boss has a few attacks i had in mind here they are...

laser eye - shoot a beam like the corpus elite from its eye across the whole battle field. 4 times stronger than the elites plus it also damage his own troops.

grenade blaster - shoots a barage of corpus energy grenades on random locations in the field. Deals the same amount of damage as the regular grenades.

osprey summon - summons a drone from its chest like the ones you fight during alad v's fight.

rocket barage - shoots 10 to 15 rockets in the players general direction but scatters across the battle field. Usually uses it on a few occasions. Not that strong but still good enough to damage your shield

Blast cannon - Shot a very powerful cannon which deals small Aoe damage and can kill even the most elite players. But at least youll know when and where he'll shoot it so its not too bad.

the only way to damage him is like sargus ruk only when it attacks though the door open on where he will attack you. For example he uses laser eye you shoot his eye. He use rocket barage you shoot where the rockets are coming out of. Etc...

The battlefield is large and has a few crates where you can stay behind to avoid the laser eye attack. A few corpus unit spawn in the battle field but its mainly moa and regular corpus crewman. Plus on the ceiling is loot canister that only give ammo energy and health orbs.

Now the stats i have for him are only assumption so this might not be ideal.

he has 5000 robotic health. More than ambulas but it might be too high.

His phases are mainly how he uses his attacks

phase 1 - he uses his attacks at a slow pace and tend to stick with his weakest attacks first

phase 2 - once 1/3 of his health is down his energy turns from green to yellow. Starts to use attack more quickly and use medium power attacks occasionally.

phase 3 - once 2/3 of his health is down his energy turns from yellow to red. He uses all of his attacks faster and more complexed and confusing while no enemies spawn because of how dangerous and difficulty it gets.

once he dies he attempt his last resort which is crash in the middle of the field in hopes to catch you and blow you and himself up in the process which kills you instantly. The explosion will cause a stand to fall to the other side of the room which is where extraction is.

i know alot of people wont agree or alot of people will not want to read this because

a) corpus is not a military faction

b) 90% of humans are lazy ha ha jk

but still military faction aside i would like to know if this is a good boss in general for warframe like if it would be better than the other bosses. Critisism supported

also... is it bad that i think this is just a killing game with no story