Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Weapon Noob Question ~

Rissingfury

Question

Hai boys :3

So I saved up for that 'paris' bow.

And nuff said it looks brilliant.

There's only one issue. It fires so extremely slow that I'm never even able to kill an enemy before they reach me.

Do you guys say I should use another weapon ( preferably sniper like ^__^ )

Or am I doing something wrong ? ^^

Thanks

5 answers to this question

The snipetron is also sniper class and has a higher fire rate (I think).

Personally I havent had an issue with baddies getting to me before they are dead with Paris. Remember, always shoot for headshots, try to line up charging baddies because Paris will pierce multiple.

In addition to just getting used to positioning, kiting, and the mechanics of arrows (they arent hitscan!), fire rate mods decrease the charge time of Paris, and reload speed mods decrease the time it takes to ready another arrow. However, I think the optimum mods for Paris are those that increase damage. Who cares how fast you can ready another arrow when the baddy is already dead ;)

Edited by honeybadger

Keep your distance, it's a precision weapon, not a run and gun weapon. Also remember, it's gonna start of rubbish because it's designed as a 1HKO weapon - start with missions on Mercury until you can put some mods on it [damage, elemental damage, multishot etc.].

It does take some getting used to. I just built mine the other day and it's definitely a bit different as you have to "lead" your shots to hit moving targets. Meaning, aim slightly ahead of them. You'll get the hang of it as you practice.

I think I still prefer my amped up shotgun, though. :)