Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orokin Power Core Glitch

ir0nskin

(May be the wrong place for this topic, not sure.)

I don't know whats causing it, and it appears randomly and for random lengths of time, but since U12 I've been getting this in defense missions.

tumblr_n1oabp4uxk1rnrreio1_500.gif

This makes it pretty darn hard to see where I'm going and what I'm supposed to shoot at. I think the problem is coming from the power core itself, since it seems to happen most often when I turn the camera towards the core. Turning away from the core sometimes makes it stop, but then whenever I look back, the problem starts again.

Raveframe

Graphic card is overheating. Try restarting your PC and shutting down every program working in the background while you play WF. Less heat on CPU means less heat overall, and better GPU cooling.

Also you may want to tone down your graphical settings a little.

And it can also happen if your PC is running for too long under heavy load.

Graphic card is overheating. Try restarting your PC and shutting down every program working in the background while you play WF. Less heat on CPU means less heat overall, and better GPU cooling.

Also you may want to tone down your graphical settings a little.

And it can also happen if your PC is running for too long under heavy load.

In other words OP, give your PC a little break or else...

1343132384368.jpg

This has only happened since U12, I never have anything else running when I'm playing besides Steam, and I have my cooling pad in every time so..?

Also I don't overclock.

EDIT: I'm not trying to say "you're all wrong and I don't believe you" just that this never happens on any other mission, any other game or anywhere else. It's only on defense with orokin power cores, it doesn't happen on cyropods, and only since U12.

Edited by 1RONH1DE

Hmm...I ran the program you suggested Angius and my GPU is running over 100*C. It went up to about 110*C during a defense mission, but I didn't get the broken graphics this time. Wasn't expecting it to be that hot. o-o

I know a guy who can clean the fans out, but don't suppose there's anything else I can do to keep the temperature down / that will help ?

Looks like I'm gonna have to save for another pc -___-"

Thanks guys, I appreciate the help!

Hmm...I ran the program you suggested Angius and my GPU is running over 100*C. It went up to about 110*C during a defense mission, but I didn't get the broken graphics this time. Wasn't expecting it to be that hot. o-o

I know a guy who can clean the fans out, but don't suppose there's anything else I can do to keep the temperature down / that will help ?

Looks like I'm gonna have to save for another pc -___-"

Thanks guys, I appreciate the help!

Not that I know mate... WF is quite graphics-intensive. Whenever I run the game, even when it's just on the galaxy map, I can hear my computer's fans all starting to race.