Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Enemy(My Own Concept) Lore

LordMuramasa

Posted this here, because I know not where to put it XD

'Being pushed back to the brink, The corpus began to do dangerous expirements. The grineer weighing heavy over

them, they needed to push back.  A 'secret' societ within the Corpus arm began to tamper around with the infected dna, injecting it into many corpus soldiers, and grineer prisoners alike....

A veteran corpus sergeant named Karn infused his own blood with the modified of a infected golem.

The results were almost as they expected, the soldiers begun to get stronger, faster, more aggressive, however, their bodies began to change, they were getting paler, bulkier, and many abnormal features, eventually they lost control, and branded out. 

Karn had the biggest transformation. He began to get golem like limbs, and grew twice in size. He now has full control over all of the soldiers and prisoners who had been injected with the DNA.

Now Karn is out for total dominance, capturing many Corpus and Grineer alike, turning them into his personal army.

This is just a rough draft of my idea of a new 'infected' type of enemy, I will edit it as I work out the kinks~

Tell me what ya think! :D

ps

I am not a drawer, but if you can draw a cool design for these enemies, feel free :D