Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

General Gameplay Suggestions

someguy216

I've enjoyed the game so far but i know theres alot that could be added to it to make it even better, and im sure plenty of other people have enjoyed the game as well and have thought of possible improvements or suggestions that could be added to the game like I have. So if anyone else has any suggestions please post them.

But back to what ive thought of:

Improvement 1: More melee moves. Melee is already satsfying in this game but theres not much to it at the momment unless your a warframe with many melee-based abilitimes and even then once your out of energy your back to spamming the melee button, and as this is a ninja game the melee is a vital part of the game and it would be nice if you could do a few more badass ninja moves, e.g. attacking at the right time will parry an incoming enemy melee attack or deflect a heavy projectile, and maybe some more ariel sword moves that you could perform.

Improvement2: Improved wall running and more enviroment that alow wall running combat. Now theres not much else that makes you feel more like a sci-fi ninja like wall running while blowing of enemies heads with your pistol other than maybe slicing enemies heads of with a katana while wall running, but unfortunatley theres not much oppurtuninity to do this, at least from what ive experienced from the game, also the wall running isnt 100% smooth either.

Improvement3: More satfying bullet impact. Theres not a huge deal of sasyfaction or feeling that youve hit the person in this game and would be nice if a more noticable impact effect on enemies or increased blood and gore when shooting enemies.

Improvement4: A harder fight near the end of each level. One problem i find with this game is towards the end of most levels the game doesnt get harder which is odd because u'd expecpt when u get near the end you would have to fight a unusually large group of enemies or a mini-boss but this game doesnt really have that so you dont feel so satsyfied at the end.

Improvement5: MORE WEAPONS. Im 99% sure this will be added as the game progresses through beta but just making sure.

Anyone like these improvements/hate these improvements?

Edited by someguy216

1) Agreed.

2) Agreed.

3) Agreed, and I think we should also see those impacts on walls, we shoot at walls and see pretty much no marks.

4) I agree that there should be a harder fight near the center of the mission. For example when you get close to the ship's reactor, it would make sense that the enemy would organise on a huge desperate attempt to defend it. But I disagree about mini-bosses on all missions, I don't know to what point you have played the game but there are already bosses in some missions and I think it's pretty good as it stands.

5) Meh... I would prefer if they took care of making old weapons viable, as it stands there seems to be a bit of planned obsolescence and that just feels like we're being ripped off.

Another suggestion of my own would be missions that are more stealth-based, or assassination missions where the target isn't a boss and is easy to kill but very well defended. That would also make it viable to stealth kill the assassination target, that would be pretty cool!