The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Deus Ex Tempus] Recruiting All Players For A Laid Back Clan Experience (2400+ Members)

YouHaveShamedYoFamory

Looks and sounds interesting i woulde like to apply IGN: Dreadmaulex

Hi, I would like to join.

IGN: Robocleave

I'd like to join IGN: TombstoneReturns

This clan looks great, would love an invite. IGN:Black_Dynamite

Hello, I'd like to join your clan, my IGN is Silerax.

invites sent

Interested, but I was wondering if there are any main distinctions between the main clan and the sister clans. I get the impression that the Sky variant is the more competitive one, but what is it like for the others?

clan size, leader, activity

So I have played this game a year or so and quit around the Mirage release. As of a week ago I restarted and brought a small crew of gentlemen with me whom I've been helping learn the game. We would like to join your guild as a group and dont care which sister clan we join if possible as long as we'ree together :).   If you would allow us to join my guys names are Rhinojoe, couchdemon, destitute7 and ragingclue36.

I'd like to join plz

So I have played this game a year or so and quit around the Mirage release. As of a week ago I restarted and brought a small crew of gentlemen with me whom I've been helping learn the game. We would like to join your guild as a group and dont care which sister clan we join if possible as long as we'ree together :).   If you would allow us to join my guys names are Rhinojoe, couchdemon, destitute7 and ragingclue36.

Main clan if you could, Malignancy

invites sent