Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Deus Ex Tempus] Recruiting All Players For A Laid Back Clan Experience (2400+ Members)

YouHaveShamedYoFamory

Tired of my old clan who isn't active at all. I wish to join this clan because it's a nice description of it, cool name, and brings me a fresh start again :)

Btw: I am that kind of guy who can use hours to build warframes either because I'm bored, or want to make something usefull. I like to vary a lot ^^

Always open to void missions if anyone needs an extra hand or two :)

IGN: Sankyu

Edited by Sankyu

Tired of my old clan who isn't active at all. I wish to join this clan because it's a nice description of it, cool name, and brings me a fresh start again :)

Btw: I am that kind of guy who can use hours to build warframes either because I'm bored, or want to make something usefull. I like to vary a lot ^^

Always open to void missions if anyone needs an extra hand or two :)

IGN: Sankyu

leave ur clan

Hey looking for a clan and saw this and am very interested would love to join, Played a bit of Warframe from day 1 and just returned 2 weeks ago and realized i need to not be a lone wolf no more :D lol

IGN: Verenios

Hey looking for a clan and saw this and am very interested would love to join, Played a bit of Warframe from day 1 and just returned 2 weeks ago and realized i need to not be a lone wolf no more :D lol

IGN: Verenios

Hi i would like to join. Was a Founder player but recently got back the the game.

IGN : AaronJK

I'd like to join, may I have an invite please?

invites sent