The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Deus Ex Tempus] Recruiting All Players For A Laid Back Clan Experience (2400+ Members)

YouHaveShamedYoFamory

If I want to join will I be able to start project at least and fund them, my clan has not techs and I hoped that I could be a tech or something, whatever it takes for me to at least start new project, I don't care having the power of changing ranks or anything, just the power of starting a Lab project and funding them. If interested plz Message on forums, If not then thank you for this chance anyway.

Info: MR 20, everyday active, stupid rich in game currency (that's why I want to be a tech and funder), much appreciated if I can be Sage. Would like to join main if possible

Edited by SpeSOWN

Hi there, I've been inactive for a while, recently came back to the game, now looking for a clan and I'd be happy to join yours! :)

IGN: Pienzor

MR: 6

Thanks!

Heya, I'm pretty active play most day of the week. I really want a clan to join and this one seems nice!

IGN: Shayde92

MR: 6

:)

Hello, would like to join

IGN: KageNoShini

MR 11

Hey would love to join. :)

IGN: SJShek

MR: 8

Invites have been sent to you all !. Let me be the first to welcome you to the clan :)

Hi there. I would love to join your clan,
im kinda new at this game, just started playing like 2weeks or so but im Rank 10.
My IGN is amayakaboom:

PS: the Laid Back is whut brought me hir, BUT the the Recruitment video made me stay! Love it. the Vor part made me laugh :3

Hi there. I would love to join your clan,

im kinda new at this game, just started playing like 2weeks or so but im Rank 10.

My IGN is amayakaboom:

PS: the Laid Back is whut brought me hir, BUT the the Recruitment video made me stay! Love it. the Vor part made me laugh :3

Invite sent ! Welcome to the clan :)