Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stealth Attacks Activating Against My Command

shut

This glitch has been bothering me for ages and costing me stealth runs over and over again. It's gotten me killed several times, which is several times too many.

Basically, Stealth attacks not only activate when you hit "E" when you're close enough to an enemy's back, but they'll activate if you're already holding down "E" and an enemy's back comes into range.

Stealth attacks will activate while charging smash attacks, and stealth attacks will also activate during charge attack animations. All of my melee weapons have been continually cutting straight to stealth-attack in mid-swing, even for charge attacks.

Would be great if this sees a prompt fix. The only foolproof way that I've been able to avoid this glitch so far is to simply let the first enemy I see get to the panic button and completely sacrifice the 4x stealth melee multiplier for the rest of the mission.

Edited by SortaRandom

I think what's more concerning is that the stealth attack does less damage than the charge attack.........

It could instakill level 999 Napalms with an unmodded Skana and I still wouldn't be any happier with the glitch than I currently am.

I constantly find myself timing attacks to cut down 5 closely-bunched enemies before my Invisibility runs out, only to jump into the air mid-swing and slowly kill only one of them as I reappear-- costing me the stealth run and half of my health.

Edited by SortaRandom