Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Warframe Ideas

(PSN)Yheryk

Hey everyone, I had some interesting ideas for some warframe and was wondering what everyone thought.

First we have Raine, a female water type warframe:

Ability Ideas

- Torrent: Unleashes a stream of raging water forward, crashing into to anything and everything in its path. Any enemy caught within the torrent is swept away to crash into other enemies or the environment for additional damage.

- Density: Raine creates a wall of water in front of her and increases the density to absorb all incoming projectiles.

- Water Turret: Raine envelopes herself in an orb of water that splashes out from on top and is absorbed back up from the bottom causing a constant flow of water. Whiel enveloped damage is reduced against her and she can move freely while firing off moderatly sized bullets of water.

- Melt Down: Manipulating the moisture in the air, Raine falls into a puddle of water only to rise again at a new destination. (Used as a teleport ability)

- Healing Spring: Raine absorbs the moisture of her surroundings, capturing the natural elements of life and tranquility. Not only does she heal herself, but any ally caught within the healing spring aorund her is also healed.

- Tsunami: Surrounding moisture spirals in toward Raine while rising from all around her in a violent vortex. Enemies are sucked into the vortex along with the moisture. The vortex closes in on Raine and then bursts outward.

Second we have Raam, a male earth/tank type warframe:

Ability Ideas

- Core: Raam Envelopes himself in a shell of earth, giving him a large boost to his armor rating.

- Quake: Raam punches the earth, releasing an expanding tremor aorund him that knocks all surrounding enemies down and causes small damage.

- Catapult: Sliding his foot forward, Raam sends a pillar of earth shooting up in front of him. Any enemy or enemies in the way of the pillar is hurled into the air.

- Meteor Mash: Raam catapults himself into the air with a rising pillar of earth. He falls back down like a meteor due to his great weight and upon crashing back to earth he creates a massive quake around the impact sight. Anyone caught in the initial impact zone is met with massive damage.

- Dome: Raam creates a dome of earth around himself that protects from all incoming damage. This allows shields to regenerate and allies to regroup. (The dome gets larger with upgrades to become large enough to surround allies as well to give them the benefits of time needed to regen shields)

- Boulder Volley: LArge masses of rock rip away form the earth while spiraling around Raam and then shooting outward in all directions.

Third we have Skye, a female air/wind warframe:

Ability Ideas

- Wind Arc: With a swing of her arm she releases an arc of razor wind that slices through anything in front of her.

- Riding wind currents, Skye slices through the surrounding area at impossible speeds, honing in on targets. (Similar to Ash's blade storm, but without the teleportation, and instead she moves quickly to each individual enemy)

- Exfixiation: Skye vaccuums all surrounding air, suffocating surrounding enemies.

- Razor Storm: Skye unleashes a torrent of fierce razor wind around her that rips anything and everything to shreds.

- F5: Skye conjures a massive tornado that moves freely and randomly across the battlefield, but sucks in enemies that get too close and hurls them in random directions.

- Whirlwind: Increases the melee speed of herself and all allies for a limited time.

Lastly we have Paine, a male blood type warframe:

Ability Ideas

- Puppet Master: Manipulates the blood of surorunding enemies, forcing them to fight for him.

- Blood Ward: Creates a small pool of blood in which an orb of blood rises. All incoming damage will be directed into the blood ward and allies standing within close proximity to the blood ward will recieve healing. This also works on himself if he stays near the ward.

- Pain: For a period of time, all incoming damage is reflected back at the attacker for increased damage.

- Ripper: Paine instantly tears the blood out of surrounding enemies, killing them all instantly.

- Anguish: For a period of time all Paine's attacks syphon health.

- Blood for Blood: Paine can instantly trade health with that of an ally, keeping key players alive longer to get the job done. Paine can even switch places with a downed ally, this is very useful when a tank ally ends up going down and is surrounded by enemies with no way of getting them back up.

I have some other ideas floating around, but these four are more complete ideas. I know each warframe has only 4 abilities, but options are always nice so I thought up six for each. Anyways, let me know what you think? Also, feel free to post some of your own ideas, what would you like to see?

Hi all.

this idea i copied from other mmo games and i am qurious if its possible/ a good idea for warframe.

So is it possible to add traning dummies in clan dojo with dps meter so (beginner) people can try out different mod setups.

pls let me know why u guys think of it and would it help (new players) r not?

Best regards

psn: X_Snyk_X