Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Player Seeking Change Of (Wf) Pace And Clan — Mature, Fun-Oriented And Team Player Focused

Nebula_9

Hello and thanks for reading.

Been playing warframe for a number of weeks now and have advanced nicely (about to hit rank six w/nine frames built).  I've found the game is great but pick-up groups (PUGs) are rarely fun.  More often than not, you get one or two showboats or just "ubergeared" players who race to the finish rabidly grabbing up every kill as if they've something to prove (I acknowledge they may just be super-talented, gear-optimzed and/or just in it to farm the rewards, but the effect is the same).

So, I'd like to find a few like-minded folks who are up for more private games that suit a more cooperative style.  To expand, I'm looking for fellow players who are:

- Mature and prioritize teamwork and fun over profit and/or "the look-at-me! show"

- Tolerant of different levels of proficiency (I hold my own just fine in FPS games, but I'm certainly no pro, and I'd rather game with great people than great players)

- Excited by the prospect of tackling challenging content, pursuing desirable gear (prime blueprints, Stalker weapons, etc.), working towards at least fundamental tactical coordination, exploring different playstyles (imagine a stealth-only or snipers-only team, just for a change of pace), and farming resources as a crew.

- Online evenings and weekends (I'm in Eastern Standard Time) — when they play, since I understand that there's more to having a life than Warframe

- Somewhat communicative. I don't care if your English is perfect, but you need to be able to chat

- Open to communicating via in-game text.  I have a mic and am willing to use it (especially if coordinating complex tactics), but I often prefer text to the running banter that often occurs in multiplayer games.  I'm not antisocial, but I enjoy the immersion that comes from just hearing the game.

As for considerations like whether the clan has a fully built dojo or website, I really don't care.  If I like the group and they are working towards dojo research goals, etc., I'd be more than happy to join that pursuit and contribute resources.

That's it.  If what I wrote above resonates with you, let's join forces and enjoy Warframe for what it can be.

I'm not picky about how we communicate — feel free to reply to this post, send me a message in game, etc. (Note: I am currently in my own clan of one, so I have to quit first before I can accept an invite.)

Thanks for your time and consideration.

- Nebula_9

• 3 weeks later...

Phoboss06, I'll friend you and look for you in game.  Thanks!

Same here man. I've been hopping around through a few different clans now and it seems that there is almost always an issue with latency, due to other folks being over seas and what not. I really wanna group up with them and do cool, snazzy, groovy and all around awesome stuff with them. But the server lag is just to painful. Anywho! Yeah, i'm in Kentucky and would like to find more folks that are in an eastern time Zone to group up with.

Edited by Seth425

My clan is Cali based and we have an active mumble server. Relatively small still and we're all about helping players. Our clan is Megitsune. And we have a post here for more info. Hope you consider us. Thanks

Edited by Viryus