Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

No Reaction From Main Menu

(PSN)Eneokun

This happened to me 2 times so far, so I thought about reporting this here. I can't remember what I did when it happened to me the first time though.

It's the main menu. I just started the game. The inbox pops up showing the reward from a Corpus invasion mission, 50k credits. Right after accepting my reward and deleting the message, I went back to the main menu. I wanted to start playing, but I noticed that the menu is not responding.

I thought the game froze or crashed, but the countdown for an alert mission was still running. I also checked the chat and social window via the options button, everything fine there. But I was unable to navigate through the main menu tabs. The news/alert/invasion tab didn't react either. I kept mashing buttons, no response. After about 5 minutes I gave up and restarted the game. After that it worked fine.

Edited by (PS4)Eneokun

• 1 month later...

Happens to me ALL the time. I think I navigate too quickly and it thinks I'm still in another screen.

I notice it happens 85% of the time when I go to join a game that's about to start, then leave. I'll be in the starmap overview, but my back button won't work. It animates acknowledging I am pressing it, but no response.

I have to kill the app and relaunch. :\ PS4 quirks I guess.