Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Controller Interface

(PSN)Eneokun

I was not sure to post i this here or in the general bug section, please move the thread if this is not the right section.

There's a bug, or sth. is missing in the UI for the Controller settings:

In general, you are able to set a waypoint for your team by pressing the left d-pad.

That orange circle, you can also mark mods and enemies with.

First of all there's nothing mentioned about the waypoint function in the Controller settings.

Neither it's indicated on the Controller sample on screen, nor available to choose in the list of control functions. 

The thing is, that if you put another function on the left d-pad and later reset to defaults, you'll be neither able to pick the waypoint function from the list (since it doesn't appear in the list), nor will the game recognize the waypoint function after the reset to defaults, simply because it's replaced with "n/a". You should fix that asap, since everyone who changes the left d-pad setting probably won't be able to set a waypoint anymore. The UI for the Controller settings needs an update in general I guess.

NEW: When setting the "Show Player List" function to any button, and activating the list in a mission by pressing that button , the list will disappear everytime you start a new mission. I noticed the Player List option to be bugged in general, please read the other player reports for more info on this.

---------

I noticed this bug fixed with U12, I checked it myself. Thanks.

Edited by (PS4)Eneokun