Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hunters Of Paradiso [Lore & Gametype Shoe-In(Schwiin)]

Sacrosage

Hunters of Paradiso 

Infested Earth missions ending in Conclave-like duels For extra Mod rewards. The premise being the players are a rag tag team of bounty hunters, Not perturbed by the declaration by the Pirate Leader that there is a bigger reward for betraying their comrades. They are sent to earth to wipe out an infestation of a new Technocyte strain called the Arrilocyte. 

Arrilocyte

A prototype symbiote, spread by a fringe Corpus entity developed in labs to be more acclimated to humanoid, and more specifically, Tenno blood cells. In its final stages it resembles the Technocyte virus, but on its onset it gives out more positive effects for bonding with its host; increased strength and mobility. 

The Hunter Tenno do not have the excellent Shielding equipment Lotus Tenno have and are eventually poisoned by extended periods in infested levels; representing a literal time limit of 8 minutes. Players wear Tenno Hunter Skins whilst active in mission and first seen on the loading screen. The frames that these Tenno use are in disrepair and are not the squeaky clean, well oiled machines ee see Lotus Tenno use. Some of the inner machinery of the frames are revealed through torn patches. Their suits have bandoleros and Shoulder plating; a la Judge Dredd; we can assume was looted from high ranking Tenno officials a la the Angel Gang. Outside the quest, The Skin has a movement speed increase buff at the expense of armor; within the quest they fight with 35% reduced shields and 25% increased movement speed.

Defense:

Tenno Hunter Stand 

Defending a Tenno Arrilocyte infested sample

6 Def Rounds 3 waves- Phorid- 3 more waves, then a....

Free for All battle

All contestants are poisoned and ulti's are disabled.

Pirate Leader" I've got pay... But Only for one of Yeh, Swab the deck with the lot of em'!"

Capture:

Titan Fight

2 caps, each cap acts as a buff, On cap, The Tenno becomes a free-agent, presumably now bonded temporarily

with an infested parasite. 

Cap Boons

Titan: 1200 extra Health and Shield Movement speed increased by 35% 

Beserker: Inf Eng and reduced casting time; movement speed increased by 70% 

Pirate Leader: "Would you see that? They're off their hoist! Rub them out, Tenno!"

Infested Parasite" Tenno Hunter imbued with our blessing, Extend the Technocyte arm to your Familiars!"

The Two non infected Tenno's advantage is that they are still on the same team. Ulti's disabled/ debuffed?

The whole level or just part.

The Targets are abnormally fast Ancients, found together near the exit. 

Uninfected Tenno may still win they reach the exit before the infected tenno players. 

Two Hops and a Clot

Capture Targets are double health leapers programmed to jump away when Tenno approach them.

Leaps are quicker and longer distances, but their movement speed is slower than normal.

Chase patterns are leaps in direct correlation to the approach of Tenno.

Full Cap boon is rewarded to the player who caps 2 targets out of three. the third only appearing

after the first cap. First caps give a modest speed bonus (a little under the beserker bonus). 

If the two players without any caps

captures the last target, The uninfected two get a modified version of titan boon, Presumably the 

vaccinated Arrilocyte strain. The third target is a new infested, Anti-Leaper

able to leap twice in row albeit over a shorter distance. Has a ranged spitter move, spitting

Arrilocyte anti-body.

Resulting match ups are free-for-alls except for the vaccinated pair who would have slight advantage

over the then failing mobile operatives.

First player to the exit is upgraded to full titan status.       

Although there are lots of good ideas here, I have to say I'm kinda totally against PVP in this game... 

Still you did mention the unability to use ultimate skills so you are obviously conscious of the unbalance of the PVP hehe. 

In my mind, if you bring competition between players for a reward (not to mention cheaters will invade the game), in warframe it has to be sort of a challenge, but not making the players fight each other. 
Instead, maybe more something like "the team who kills all enemies first wins". You see what I mean ? 

Taking the "hunter tenno" idea apart from the rest, I like it. Adding a new warframe type in the game would be great, allowing for more warframes with maybe the same elements we already have but a completely different way to use them, faster but kinda fragil, maybe not really Tenno. 

Many things happen in my head right now haha. 

I'll leave the advices for your game modes to other players, because I can't be objective when it's about PVP (i hate it .__.)

Cheers !