The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Game Crash On Grustrag Kill

kill3r_furby

I'm &!$$ed. I certainly hope it didn't ding my account the death mark because the game decided "Hurr Durr Iz Broek" as soon as I killed the m**%^$%^%*er.

I mean, there'd be no way it could've dinged my account, the game literally crashed ON KILL. no time to send out information, no time to update the logs.

I mean aside from the crash I'm slightly more &!$$ed at the thought of potentially having missed an opportunity at killing them. And having to farm for their attention AGAIN.

DE i can send you a support ticket I suppose, but I mean c'mon. This is not the first enemy this has happened with (ahemStalkerandHarvester).

I need to replace my hard drive, that much is certain. But this...please make it more stable.

UPDATE: Thankfully my account had not been forfeit its deathmark, but I just got them to spawn on the mission I just ran.

Three neurodes. THREE. NEURODES.

GG, DE.

Edited by kill3r_furby

I too have been have experienced this issue. I have had other side affects with the game as well, for example, the game would close out and reopen, as if i were alt+tabbing or something when im not midgame and in the menus and such. Just randomly. It started occuring two days ago.

As far as the G3 issue, I've only faced them once and it crashed. Not sure what i got but since this has been happening as well as the alt tab thing i wasn't too concerned.

Anyways, I hope DE can help with both our isssues