Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Stalkers - Recruiting!

(PSN)kevin_nightwolf

Hey Fellow tenno's, we are The Stalkers

Clan Emblem:

https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/attachments/token/iGkGaseV6kWngnStvanG5jUNO/?name=download+%283%29.png

First of all. i am going to introduce myself and then tell a bit more about our "clan"

My name is Kevin Nightwolf, i am the founder of "The Stalkers"

A bit about us:

Current members: 36

Our Clan is not a typical clan, we are more like a community.

what we are based on is creating one kind of a "family" in this game, we help eachother out, play matches together and against eachother, compete in the obstackle course and having fun. 

We are also doing a lot of survivals and void missions. but if you need help with defeating a boss because u want to gain a important component for a other warframe, dont ya worry we are more than happy to help you out with collecting what you need :)

We got all researches done,

we also got all rooms builded, but we are decorating the entire dojo right now. and i gotta say myself that the main room is looking pretty sweet. i will soon post up pictures :D

if you are new to this game, dont worry. we have no level restrictions or age restrictions and you all are more than welcome to us. we are here to try to make the game better for you!

we are here to make friends and a good envoirment for our members and we all need a good laught sometime :D

either if you are a "serious" player or just play for fun, dont hesitate to join us,

we are also up for tradings and so on.

If you find it interesting to join "The Stalkers" just write a little application here where you tell a bit abour youself and what u prefere to do in the game maby tell us what tenno you are and so on or you can send me PM here in this forum if you dont want this to be official or u can also just add me as friend on PSN: Kevin_nightwolf

See you in game Tenno!!!!!!

Our Teamspeak channel: eurots10.gameservers.com:9298

Edited by (PS4)kevin_nightwolf

• 2 months later...