Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bug Report - Room With No Console

HellEnforcer

I recently started to get into those battles between Corpus and Grineer. My clanmate and I got stuck on this room.

HL1bq04.jpg

This room has no console. The problem is that apparently it is quite frequent that the next room after using those drop pods is a long hallway with glasses on the sides that the Napalms, Bombards and explosive barrels love to break triggering the lockdown.

On the screenshot there is a green door, and on the other side there are the droppods. For some reason the green door refused to open, as if it were red or orange. We are not sure if it was just a weird bug on that specific mission and that door is supposed to open normally. We never got both on that room at the same time again and we pretty much skipped it (ignored loot and containers) since we were rushing it (it was a about to dissapear and we had not done the 5 runs yet). After that we have not seen that room again, so we could not really confirm it either.

As much as I would prefer to confirm the door's behavior first before doing this, I don't know when I will be able to see this room again, so I am reporting it before I forget to do so again.