The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Theory Of Dream Might

Rafajin

Playing warframe makes you more powerful in your dreams

I always observe my dreams and have found that with owning a warframe it will grant you

protection, speed, accuracy and power in your dreams. Possibly flight and teleportation too

if you haven't been able to master these arts in your dreams yet.

As a messenger of love i give you this sciense to be stronger in your dream state and face head-on

any obstacle placed in your way.

Its as simple as placing your self in your own warframe when you play, the higher your shields, running speed

and damage is the more power will you be able to draw and transfer into your dream-self. You need to separate

your warframe from the game to take it with you anywhere as an armor for your spirit.

I explore my own subconscious and i've found a vast amount of possibilities and abilities trough this research,

Subconscious is by the studies made 30 000 times more powerful than the conscious you are able to control.

Well... I did have a dream of being a Saryn with Boar Prime going through a mission... and I'm a guy. It wasn't weird because it was like... observing myself but not really me, just the warframe Saryn. It was like controlling myself in 3rd person. One of the coolest dreams I had.

When I woke up, it dawned on me I'm a guy lol

edit: and btw, to the op- quit school and stay in drugs

Glad if you enjoyed a dream produced by the game, but you still had your head in the game my idea is to 

wear your frame inside your skin in dream which will grant you enormous powers.

Travelling your dreams will not only be fun for the time youre asleep but helps you explore areas your

body cant reach and often learn about yourself, others and the world. If you can connect the dots.

well didn't exactly enjoyed the Warframe-related dreams i've been getting

all of them involves me fighting Stalker, and he ends up dropping Hate (a weapon i've been trying to get for a very long time)

Reality hits hard with a backward rewind in progress sometimes, maybe you saw the future and your anticipation keeps

bringing the same dream over and over again, good luck finding that weapon in reality.

well didn't exactly enjoyed the Warframe-related dreams i've been getting

all of them involves me fighting Stalker, and he ends up dropping Hate (a weapon i've been trying to get for a very long time)

I had a dream like that before, it felt so real I checked my foundry and almost submitted a support ticket.

Then I realized it was just a dream.

(GG Despair, GG)

Reality hits hard with a backward rewind in progress sometimes, maybe you saw the future and your anticipation keeps

bringing the same dream over and over again, good luck finding that weapon in reality.

yeah, hopefully I do, despite what most people said how bad that weapon is.

I had a dream like that before, it felt so real I checked my foundry and almost submitted a support ticket.

Then I realized it was just a dream.

(GG Despair, GG)

well, you sure HATE that, don't you?

yeah, hopefully I do, despite what most people said how bad that weapon is.

well, you sure HATE that, don't you?

I-See-What-You-Did-There..png

Edit: Also had a weird dream that there was like a crap ton of new stalker like boss enemies and they a dropped new frames but they were like the old ones, for example one of them dropped a mag that did viral damage with her attacks instead of magnetic. It was spooky.

Edited by Utarious

I have to admit that I've never had a dream of or in any way related to Warframe, or much of any video game come to think of it.

But that's okay, I'm always a badass in my dreams, to compensate for reality.

Grind more.

Always the answer.

Edit: Also had a weird dream that there was like a crap ton of new stalker like boss enemies and they a dropped new frames but they were like the old ones, for example one of them dropped a mag that did viral damage with her attacks instead of magnetic. It was spooky.

NEW WARFRAME CONCEPT CONFIRMED