The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stalker/harv/g3: Increase Chances For Increased Difficulty?

DaftMeat

According to the forums, one of the more common complaints for all the revenge squad NPCs is "I can't find them." I can understand DE not wanting to make the triggers too easy, but at the same time it is frustrating for players to run the same missions repeatedly, hoping that they'll beat the RNG odds getting one of them to show up in mission.

As a compromise, what if the more triggers a player engages the higher the chances that they show up with better damage mitigation and higher DPS output? Run 1 boss assasination, low chance of a baseline Stalker appearance. Run 10 boss assasinations, increased chance of a Stalker with better shields/health/armor and higher damage scaling (to be fair to Tenno fighting specific bosses for Warframe parts, perhaps it could only count different boss assasinations, and repeated runs vs one boss still counts as 1).

The same could apply to Harvester and Grustrag Three: The more different Invasions missions you run, the higher your chances for a more difficult battle.

Just a thought to brainstorm, not sure if it was brought up before. Thoughts? Opinions? Critiques? Derailing comments?

It's a good idea to be implemented, but I can't help but feel sorry for people who beat so much bosses that they will get something like level 100 stooges or Stalker while leveling a recently forma-ed weapon XD

It's a good idea to be implemented, but I can't help but feel sorry for people who beat so much bosses that they will get something like level 100 stooges or Stalker while leveling a recently forma-ed weapon XD

It's not like it would add up forever. There could be a cooldown timer (maybe 24 hours?) after which, the odds drop back down to normal. If you just farm one boss for specific Warframe parts, you get the baseline chances/difficulty. You would have to specifically defeat each and every boss in the game once each to get to a maximum, and if Stalker doesn't appear or you just log out, the next day the odds are all baseline again.