Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Training Rooms

JohnMarkLee

When I first saw the Obstacle Course I was like EPIC! But theres not much more training rooms than that... How about shooting ranges and survival training rooms?

Shooting Range

I am pretty sure everyone knows what a shooting range is. Targets come up and you start shooting at them one at a time. Very simple room and great for practicing your accuracy.

Melee Survival Room

Basicly you only can use your melee weapon only. And when you began the training waves of random melee units (Scorpions, Butcher, Pod Crewman, Infested) will attack you. Goes on until you die, leave or 15 minutes past.

Fire Arms Survival Room

Same statistics as the room above but fire arms only this time. Goes on until you die, leave or 15 minutes past.

Ability Survival Room

You cant use anything but your Warframe abilities & Melee. You will gain 10 Energy per 10 seconds. And every time you kill a enemy they will drop a energy ball. Goes on until you die, leave or 15 minutes past.

Stealth Room

Mini-Mission where theres two rooms (In this one room) where you have to kill all of your enemies without alerted a single one or getting "alarm pulled". If you fail you get teleported back into the starter room. There will only be 10 enemies in this room with 5 in each of the "inner" rooms. If you kill everybody without alarm being pulled you get 100% Stealth victory. If you kill everyone without being alerted you get 200% Stealth victory.

Race Option for Obstacle

Basicly there will be a option to race someone or someones on the obstacle course.

Edited by JohnMarkLee