The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lith Impossible To Solo

JerryMouse13

So, I just tried to complete the Lith defense mission on earth, and didn't even make it past the first wave.

The sheer area over which the mobs are spread and the distance from which they attack the objective are just so utterly absurd, that I can't see any feasible way to complete this mission without someone watching every entrance.

The map design needs some major tweaks so that the grineer can't set up shop 5 steps outside or their spawn room, and gun down the objective.

So, I just tried to complete the Lith defense mission on earth, and didn't even make it past the first wave.

The sheer area over which the mobs are spread and the distance from which they attack the objective are just so utterly absurd, that I can't see any feasible way to complete this mission without someone watching every entrance.

The map design needs some major tweaks so that the grineer can't set up shop 5 steps outside or their spawn room, and gun down the objective.

You actually know that this is supposed to be a COOP game? Not the map needs to be redesigned to fit solo players. Solo player simply have to team up with others.....