Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Global Alliance Recruiting! New And Unusual!

NeoChaotic

Greetings Fellow Gamers,

Lets get right down to it!  We are an experimental Clan, Sole purpose is the perfection of Warframes.  Doing missions back to back to back to gain resources and upgrades.  

Big Boy/Girl rules.

Dojo is in the works, contribute as you see fit.  No handouts, you work for your reward. 

The only benefit to this clan is the comfort of knowing that you helped build it.  That and there is never a dull moment since we are always running missions.

Before i get started rambling about what a great clan i will become and hope you will help achieve, we need to ask ourselves a few questions.

Question 1.

What in your eyes is a good clan?

Question 2.

What kind of clan member do i hope to become?

Question 3.

Will i be merely a follower, a leader, or will i strive to help build the clan?

These 3 questions are vital to the success of any great clan.  Only these questions remain the trigger of your greatness within the clan that you choose.

Global Alliance

GA is clan that hopes to become great.  Currently GA is just an experiment with 3 members.  We created GA so that we could just check out what dojos had to offer, how much time is needed to create one, and how much dedication is needed to see it through.

Moreover, I feel that this little project is meant to be something more.  So i have decided to see this clan through to its final success.  With no restrictions or special requirements, i think GA will suit just about what any player wants.

Currently our focus is on improving our Warframes by farming, modding, and upgrading to the limits.  Finding and completing all of the blueprints we can.  We are also trying to unlock the entire universe should the need arise for us to be at any given place.

Structure.

Structure comes when the members do.  Starting out small enables us to mesh and bond easier in order to build that like minded need for the clan.

Communication.

Communication is on a need basis, while we have teamspeak available, should we decide to have our own website will be strictly dependent on the clans growth.

So whether your new or experienced you can always look us up Global Alliance, and be welcome into a future striving clan.

Clan: 

Global Alliance

Leader: 

NeoChaotic

Jadenedaj

Members: 

as many that are willing to join.

Edited by NeoChaotic

Wannabes and Freeloaders need not apply.  

Contributions are your own personal obligation and can be given in the form of advice and experience.

No special permissions or perks, you only join GA because you want to.  You feel the need to join.

The rough and harsh surface of GA is to keep the babies, kids, and garbage players from preventing progress.

New players should not be afraid to join.  Regardless of rank every new warframe is weak until upgraded.  

Be guided by those that have played the game and learn while playing.