Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Im Sorry

(PSN)Roused_Up

IM SORRY sorry im not as good as clan shun or destroy all monsters were not evean as near active or as diverse as them i caint say were evean close to being the best but i can say this were simular in one way are clan has dedication i will not rest untill i make this clan the best were helpfull were freindly to all we curtnly have all labs 184 members and hold clan events i caint say we have any chance of being great but the top clans those clans didnt start out great they worked hard and long for it and thats ecactly what ill do we get our custom emblem on update 12 come on pepole it wont hurt at all to join you can always leave if you dont like us please comment or message me roused_up  to join and if you have any qweshtions just leave a message thank you 

O.o Dat grammar...

No need to apologize. :/ Those clans are too big for their own good if you ask me. I personally like small and intimate clans.

If I weren't a Warlord already, I'd give yours a shot.

Good luck on your clan. If you need an emblem, just ask.

IMO, no clan on Warframe is best, or better than any other. And no clan is right for everyone, either. Honestly if there's anything I've learned it's that being a warlord is a lot of freaking work, so I feel a kinship with other clans, and never have a bad word to say about anyone's group.

I'm sorry if clans such as mine have ever caused others frustration or grief. For what it's worth, you won't see an active rec thread in here from us much at this point. As the poster above said don't give up, and don't waste any energy comparing your group with any other. Sincerely, I wish the best for you and your clan.

Edited by (PS4)MatangoMushrooms