The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Was This Weapon Called?

sp4rtan148

Why is it weird for someone to be around from the closed beta? And to have less hours than 80% of the players? Is that so weird? Really?

On the topic of this thread, for that gun to have been in the game, it must have been in pre-alpha, alpha, or the warframe around U2-5. Not surprising, as that image of Rhino has been around for just as long, although I don't ever recall him with that particular gun, which raises the question of whether or not it's shopped...

I don't think OP's image is shopped. I have seen it before, and I do sort of recall that gun being in the picture, though I had never paid close attention to the fact that it wasn't an actual in-game weapon. My memory is not flawless though. Sometimes I remember things that didn't happen.

Edited by Guest

Not surprising, as that image of Rhino has been around for just as long, although I don't ever recall him with that particular gun, which raises the question of whether or not it's shopped...

That was the photo they used for Rhino in the market before they changed the market UI. I remember seeing it when I first joined during U7, and I always wondered what that gun was myself.

Why is it weird for someone to be around from the closed beta? And to have less hours than 80% of the players? Is that so weird? Really?

On the topic of this thread, for that gun to have been in the game, it must have been in pre-alpha, alpha, or the warframe around U2-5. Not surprising, as that image of Rhino has been around for just as long, although I don't ever recall him with that particular gun, which raises the question of whether or not it's shopped...

Not shopped.

As others have said it's an alpha stage Braton

And a publicity shot of Rhino charging. It's around.

Not shopped.

As others have said it's an alpha stage Braton

And a publicity shot of Rhino charging. It's around.

None of the videos for the alpha build of warframe have shown this gun, they were all either burstons, or todays braton.