Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Stealth Kills?

MetalDevil19

I've always been a fan of what was called "Killmoves" in skyrim, and to see "Stealth kills" in this game is extremely awesome.

Right now, the only "Stealth kill" I see is a fancy way to get stabbed in the back by a sword. I played the crap outa skyrim just for this reason, i love killing enemies as fancily as possible, especially if they don't even know what hit 'em.

I'm playing the Stealth guy, with the invisibility power... or w/e.

I also played the crap outa "Splinter cell: Conviction" for this reason.

Edited by MetalDevil19

I've always been a fan of what was called "Killmoves" in skyrim, and to see "Stealth kills" in this game is extremely awesome.

Right now, the only "Stealth kill" I see is a fancy way to get stabbed in the back by a sword. I played the crap outa skyrim just for this reason, i love killing enemies as fancily as possible, especially if they don't even know what hit 'em.

I'm playing the Stealth guy, with the invisibility power... or w/e.

I also played the crap outa "Splinter cell: Conviction" for this reason.

from what I've seen there are actually quite a lot depending on what weapon you're using. for instance:

Dual Heat Swords:leap onto their backs, swords crossed on throat held ina reverse grip, slit their neck.

Fangs: bend target sideways to the left, reach over with right sword, slit their throat

Bo: hold target in hostage grip, bo at neck, wrench them over (I think it sort of breaks there neck)

Gram: kick them down, stab them.

that's all I've seen.

But right now it's lack of blood or gore when we attempt stealth kill..

and enemy corpse is like to jump to nowhere second after when we finished it ..

it's decrease the coolness of stealth kill by 30%

hope DE would fix & add more animation for this :)

I hope they also allow you to do it if you are behind an enemy giving more use than the few kills per stage call them "executions" or something instead. I have a similar reason as the OP for playing Deus Ex: Human Revolution :P

And before they add more moves they actually fix some bugs about stealth, some like: You can't stealth kill melee grinners or Moas (with animation), you don't insta-kill when you stealth the enemy, plus some other bugs related to Ship alertness and spotted situations...

That.

And before they add more moves they actually fix some bugs about stealth, some like: You can't stealth kill melee grinners or Moas (with animation), you don't insta-kill when you stealth the enemy, plus some other bugs related to Ship alertness and spotted situations...

True that, this game has alot of potential, I can't wait to see it really take off, and stealth is more optimal, and the stealth kills way cool.