The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Host Migration Problem

(PSN)dat4120

they need to sort out the host migration memory so you dont lose all the mods and xp you collected. i got 25 minutes into survival on ps4 collected loads of mods and xp host migration happened and i lost all the progress in the match i got to keep like one fusion core.

Absolutely agree.  I find I'm leaving defense missions if one person is leaving and I don't know who's hosting.  Can't gamble that I'll take over as host and retain all my loot.  Between this and wave 20+ or 20+ minutes of survival crashes, I'd probably have enough Oxium to start my Zephyr research too.

You get migrated and you have no energy or shields. Then you find out that the game goes on while the screen takes a minute or two to load and you are surrounded by enemy killing you. If you barely survive that the markers for life support and the exit are gone. Real fun at 30-40 minutes of survival with nothing you accrued through the game still in your possession.

after the update that "fixed" this problem, i myself have never lost my progress after host migration. however what sometimes do happen is the game will kick me out of the lobby completely, making go through the mission all over again. it doesn't happen that often (probably because you should only face host migration in rare occasions unless you are VERY unlucky.) but still is something that should be fixed ASAP

Why hasn't there been a hotfix? This is Cow crap. Host quits and you loose everything after 30 minutes +. It's getting old and I can see the DE doesn't care or it would have been fixed. It's a game breaker. This game will never be anything but Beta and will never cross platform. It's too complicated for them. They can't even give updates at the same time. I do not think they have any intention of getting both platforms on the same schedule, or give performance updates in a timely manner.

I get this issue quite a bit, usually after a Nova kablammos a room full of things. sequence is Nova primes, frame rate drops to snail pace, boom, host migration, lose all previously acquired loot. As far as DE goes, you have to remember all updates & patches have to be verified by sony, so updates happening at the same time as pc probably won't happen anytime soon

I get this issue quite a bit, usually after a Nova kablammos a room full of things. sequence is Nova primes, frame rate drops to snail pace, boom, host migration, lose all previously acquired loot. As far as DE goes, you have to remember all updates & patches have to be verified by sony, so updates happening at the same time as pc probably won't happen anytime soon

I remember the PS4 updates and patches have to be verified by Sony. They need to hold the PC releases and updates until the PS4 items are verified and release them both at the same time. That's what they need to understand if they want to play the PC and PS4 game.