Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[[Mini-Boss Concept] The Watcher (Better Names Would Be Helpful)

spysweeper242

Lore: I am the watcher, I see all that goes on in the universe, the pillaging, the deceit and the greed. And to think this only began 100 decades ago, right after the Tenno slaughtered the orokin. I was one of the lesser gaurdians,I overheard the plans of the Tenno. I ran to tell the emperors that the tenno would retaliate against them, but the Tenno grabbed and framed me for planning a revolt. Why in my cell, I saw the death and blood the tenno caused. They stole the great fortune of the orokin. During the revolt, I managed to break free out of the void. I landed on earth, wounded. Though I was horribly injured, the grineer got to me. They replaced all my wounds with technology, and wanted to use me as a tool of greed. I didn't exactly agree so I distracted them and ran off. Now I watch, the Tenno, pillage the innocent for loot and wealth.

Like a great man said: "You may have forgotten but your not innocent".

Appearance:

A Oberon with a unique helmet, as well as many grineer modifications as well as a badge with the "Property of grineer" On it.

Art would be extremely appreciated.

Weapons:

Primary:  Miter

Sidearm: Marelok

Primary: Amphis

Like the stalker, he is very intelligent like using slam attacks, rolls and rocket slides.

Death-Mark Method:

Like most random encounter bosses, he requires death marks: A percentage of him actually appearing.  His method is doing alerts, invasions and killing other random encounter bosses.

Taunts:

If invasions was how you got it:

Corpus:

Why, hello tenno, you are just using "Peace keepers" as a cover. You really work for the greed of stripping The grustrag three for the brakk.

Grineer:

Oh, look what we have here, another greedy Tenno, do you really want peace? Or do you want the wealth and elusive harvester to give you your Detron?

If alerts:

I see your ways have not changed a bit tenno, you just work for the greed of the highest buyer of your talents to get your so called "Honor", more like an expansion of your wealth.

If killing:

So, tenno, let me get this straight, you murdered a honorable warrior(s), killed massive amounts of <Faction name>

just to get a dumb weapon? How dishonorable.

Abilities:

1: Rip line

2: Smoke bomb

3: Justice: Summons and array of orokin lasers

4: Shadows of the dead: Brings either a amount of those you killed (Alerts and invasions) or one of the random encounter bosses

5:Dispel

6:Watch: Learns from your next skill, and allows him to use it for Y seconds.

Arrival / Departure

Arrival: A portal to the void is summoned, much like the lobby you see it as. He will come out from a distance and speak, ounce he is done, he knocks you down, and waits for you to get up to start the fight.

Departure: Explodes in a void like explosion. (Note the explosion can and will kill you so watch out for that)

Drops:

His special version of miter

Random encounter boss weapon part (Note does not drop Bp)

Same drop table as grust-rag three

Void keys

Possible mechanics:

~ When he gets to 50% health, he will teleport you, to what looks like a void coliseum .

~In this coliseum, you can see ghostly versions of the orokin people and the

emperors.

~When arriving, Lotus will try to warn you like the grustrag three, but this time when she gets to mid it will sound like

-Static- You -Static- Are -Static- A -Static- Greedy -Static- Tenno, then she gets cut off completely.

Statistics

Health: 1035

Shield: 900

Armor: 200

Energy: 100

Speed: As fast as a speed build loki

FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDBBBBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAAAACK?

AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT?

CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?

Edited by spysweeper242