Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lotus' Blessing

Marshall

DE could sell boosters to affect some in-game mechanics like luck with respect to droprates or spawnrates. You can call it what you want but I will refer to this concept as Lotus' Blessing.

The chance to trigger a spawn for Stalker/Grustrag Three/Harvester could be increased.

The chance to loot rare modules could be increased.

etc etc etc

Might be worth a thought for DE for the sake of Platinum/real money.

:3

+ TRSS

would be getting real real real close to the dreaded pay2win territory then bro.

and seeing how DE operates... thats a very dangerous/slippery slope.

well, I think p2w is a problem in Player Versus Player games but who cares in Warframe? There is some pvp but it wouldn't affect this game too much if it was pay to win. DE is on the best way to make Warframe a p2w so I don't care anymore.

Warframe had its best time some months ago. it is a shame now. idk if we will ever get out of this nemesis. but it wouldn't matter if we didn't

Pvp in this game is :

rage + quik thinking + vectis/penta + valkyr + trinity + wyrm..

Wow, nice pvp huh?

P2w is just for Pve, but when u payed for a prime with 4300 plat, what can u do with that? just buy mods lvl 10, and when u buyed all? how much can u pay ? no much items in this game need p2w so i don t know if we can really call this p2w...

maybe p2w can make the gameplay easier and faster, but who cares?

well, I think p2w is a problem in Player Versus Player games but who cares in Warframe?

p2w is not always about getting over powered gear to dominate people in pvp.

in warframes case, it would be locking things behind pay walls with no other way to get them.

thats not to say that your idea is locking anything behind anything, but rather that we would be telling DE that we are ok with them edging ever closer to doing so.