Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

{My Freeze Ray Pagoma} And Ground Sentinel Predator

Cryo.1700

PAGOMA, The Freeze Ray! Imbue your enemies with the element of ice with multiple functions via surfaces!

Stats:

Elemental Damage: 150 Freeze dmg

Magazine: 540

Clip: 60

Weapon Type: Rifle

Trigger Type: Continuous

Status Chance: 10%

Critical: 200% Chance: 25%

Range: 25m

Reload: 2.5s

Fire Rate: 8.0s

Advantages:

Has 100% freeze proc chance. Even when combined with another element like the ACRID.

Good range for a continuous weapon.

If you point the Pagoma towards the wall or floor, it will freeze the surface, making the spread considerably larger.

Disadvantages:

Needs a forma to build.

Still limited range of fire.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

New Sentinel: PREDATOR, the new GROUND SENTINEL! With Moves like Hunter and Howl, the Predator can move across the battlefield with ease

Abilities:

The sentinel can move by itself and follow you.

Hunter- The Sentinel is equipped with a high-damage continuous laser and a Razor-sharp claw attack.

Howl- PREDATOR uses this ability to lightly damage his foes during battle, to buff his allies, and to stun his enemies.

Stats:

Health- 600

Shield- 300

Speed- 3.25

Damage:

Claws-

10 Impact, 10 Puncture, 30 Slash.

Attack Speed- 2, 3, then 4 attacks every 1.3 seconds.

Status Chance: 20%

LUPUS-

30 Radiation Damage

FIRE RATE-  10.00

the freez ray is somethignt that got already developped by DE and will get shipped probably in the next weeks trough clan research (source: Dev Streams)

No. Freeze ray was only teased int he Dev Stream with no ETA. We have comments in Design Council from an artist that put it a good ways off. I'm being careful because they don't like that stuff shared, but I don't want to give false info either.

Not SoonTM.

Lets put it that way.

No. Freeze ray was only teased int he Dev Stream with no ETA. We have comments in Design Council from an artist that put it a good ways off. I'm being careful because they don't like that stuff shared, but I don't want to give false info either.

Not SoonTM.

Lets put it that way.

as you say, but a cocnept of something already concepted doesn't make any sense anyway, so my argumentation is still valid xD

Edited by Regar